The Simple Guide To Bodybuilding. No Science. No Bullshit.

This has always been my point of view. Guys push it for a few years to attain their size. Once they have it they can then back off and maintain it on less gear etc.

But they only ever discuss the low doses they now take. Not the actual route that got them there.

I ran "high doses" for periods in 2012/2013. Let's put this into perspective though, "high" was 700mg prop and 700mg tren ace per week coming into a show (someone quoted it earlier). For someone who back then competed at 18 and a half st is that REALLY that high? 18 and a half stone is ifbb big boy weight, you telling me they aren't pushing more?

Since then I've always been lower. 2014 I had gyno issues (again), 2015 my leg infection and last year I was blood work obsessed. I've given you doses for this year.

I genuinely don't give a shit if I'm believed or not. As I said - feel free to come to my house and use the same gear as me, or take the doses I have - we can all get hold of gear!

... But while you're at it - don't forget to put in the graft I have either because it won't work otherwise ;)

I've never taken reccy drugs, I've been drunk a handful of times my entire life, and I don't do nights out (I've got 3 young kids and have since I was 22).

I LIVE and breath this, like anyone else who takes it serious. For anyone to make a statement like the above is pretty narrow minded.

That's great progress mate.

Point well made tbf.

Cheers bud.

It's been a big learning curve.

I used to love chasing weights don't get me wrong. Just one thing after another means I can't.

I'm the biggest n leanest I've been I think or at the top so to speak

This next year will see if I Can progress that this way

I ran "high doses" for periods in 2012/2013. Let's put this into perspective though, "high" was 700mg prop and 700mg tren ace per week coming into a show (someone quoted it earlier). For someone who back then competed at 18 and a half st is that REALLY that high? 18 and a half stone is ifbb big boy weight, you telling me they aren't pushing more?

Since then I've always been lower. 2014 I had gyno issues (again), 2015 my leg infection and last year I was blood work obsessed. I've given you doses for this year.

I genuinely don't give a shit if I'm believed or not. As I said - feel free to come to my house and use the same gear as me, or take the doses I have - we can all get hold of gear!

... But while you're at it - don't forget to put in the graft I have either because it won't work otherwise ;)

I've never taken reccy drugs, I've been drunk a handful of times my entire life, and I don't do nights out (I've got 3 young kids and have since I was 22).

I LIVE and breath this, like anyone else who takes it serious. For anyone to make a statement like the above is pretty narrow minded.

Bit defensive mate. Wasn't even talking or aimed at you :laugh:

I'm also opened minded but i am also very realistic and know how some guys like to claim low doses but don't tend to tell the whole picture that they were blasting higher doses to attain their size.

Bit defensive mate. Wasn't even talking or aimed at you :laugh:

I'm also opened minded but i am also very realistic and know how some guys like to claim low doses but don't tend to tell the whole picture that they were blasting higher doses to attain their size.

Defensive? Not really. Not something you can explain in a sentence.

And who else would it have been aimed it? Fatbrah was referring to me.

If higher doses attained the size, surely they need to continue to "blast" those amounts to keep it? And why not just keep at those amounts at get even bigger?

I don't get this logic. This is typical of the ignorant general population with "it's all gear" but when someone who always uses gear says the same thing about people bigger than them? Reallyyyyyyy? :think::facepalm:

lets wind it back a notch, what @Getbig25 is alluding to, as am i, muscle memory is a sweet thang....
i ran stupid high doses with a coach, 4-5g....did i need it, more than liekly no... but it got me big.
took 12 months off all training all diet following hernia op from 2013-2014....

me 2012 -
23917_10152210291205523_1731735081_n.jpg

me 2014 -
me2014.jpg

yup... how to lose all size lol....

came back into training and diet using 500mg a week test only for 14 weeks....a fraction of what i used.

blew up to this after the cycle, all my old size regained...500mg test.

10678647_10154750987620523_5587411773965898690_n.jpg

now... why didnt i need the 4-5g of gear like last time?

because the hard work was done in 2012, pushing for the new size.
IMO its like blowing up a balloon, once the muscle fascia has been at that size, its much easier to maintain and regain that size after that.
If it wasnt, id need 4-5g gear again?

inb4 gear was bunk lol.

lets wind it back a notch, what @Getbig25 is alluding to, as am i, muscle memory is a sweet thang....
i ran stupid high doses with a coach, 4-5g....did i need it, more than liekly no... but it got me big.

me 2012 -

me 2014 -
View attachment 60160

came back into training and diet using 500mg a week test only for 14 weeks....a fraction of what i used.

IMO its like blowing up a balloon, once the muscle fascia has been at that size, its much easier to maintain and regain that size after that.

inb4 gear was bunk lol.
Dat dose of reality
Good post

me 2012 -

me 2014 -
View attachment 60160

inb4 gear was bunk lol.

Too many ice creams in 2014 brah......

Yep I think you're right, I think "muscle memory" is massively underrated. But I think what's being alluded to here is that high doses "make" a physique, what I'm saying is that yeah I've had stints of pushing doses "high" a few years ago (and I quote it because in the grand scheme it's not that high) but since then I've put 28-30lbs of stage weight on in 4 years whilst running "lower" amounts:

As I mentioned earlier every year something has fucked up. I've gone under the knife twice, conceived my twin boys and everything else that goes with that which detracts.

If you workout 5 days a week for a year, that's 260 workouts (inb4 used a calculator... I did :P ) you just have to make each one of those work as best as possible. You can't continuously as 1kg to the bar each workout, you can only push as hard as you can, try to avoid getting injured (hello tricep.....) and recover as best as possible.

Make every rep, ever set and every session count. Consistency over everything fellas imo.

i'm using a fraction of what i used in 2012, from 4-5g to right now 1.6g and this has been the highest its been this year.
growing like a weed, hit 270lbs, now at 255lbs and cutting calories weekly but still lifting exactly what i did at 270lbs if not more... fucked up eh?
i will push for 280lbs with J and see what that holds, im the biggest and strongest ive been on less gear so i do agree that gear isnt the be and end all....

what i want to know is that magic uplift the camel crew guys get? its not all gear but the peptides IMO, the real IGF-1 and growth, slin... add in nuttin but liftin lifestyle and you're set.
i was quoted on legit pharma IGF like the camel crew guys get and its not shy of a grand a pop, its fucking crazy expensive and people go this this guy, who are pros, for it... inb4 bunk.

the balance comes down to time under the bar, i fucked around between 21 and 26, drinking every weekend and zero lifting.
i trained 13-21, then 26 until now...
those who lifted from 16-17 until now are the supers already established and can be 280lbs sitting pretty on low gear and can fuck about more to maintain. IMO.

800 sheets from the man in france for that Increlex....defo legit ;)

big difference maybe for top guys but the environment in Kuwait is what does it....drugs yes but eat, sleep train no distraction....personal coaching....checking on you to make sure your eating...... about the only place a BB can get treated like a 'normal' athlete i.e an Olympian or pro sportsman

800 sheets from the man in france for that Increlex....defo legit ;)

big difference maybe for top guys but the environment in Kuwait is what does it....drugs yes but eat, sleep train no distraction....personal coaching....checking on you to make sure your eating...... about the only place a BB can get treated like a 'normal' athlete i.e an Olympian or pro sportsman
Lets do a justgiving page for @tomlet1

Back