Time To Rebuild After Injury.

Let's take it away from what happened and concentrate on the re-build...

How are you going to structure training around the injuries?
Not sure until monday see what machines/Bars i can actually handle, but i am doing intense physio everyday on the wrist trying to increase range of motion. Il probably stick to machines that put least pressure through the wrist start light with high reps squeeze contraction etc. Do some cardio and a lot of legs.

Not sure until monday see what machines/Bars i can actually handle, but i am doing intense physio everyday on the wrist trying to increase range of motion. Il probably stick to machines that put least pressure through the wrist start light with high reps squeeze contraction etc. Do some cardio and a lot of legs.

May be worth investing in a good set of wrist wraps from strength shop or similar just for the added support [emoji1303]

I wouldn't be happy at the prospect of them getting away with it just because their known hard men in the area

It means fuck all. If the police don't make anything stick they need sorting out

I wouldn't be happy at the prospect of them getting away with it just because their known hard men in the area

It means fuck all. If the police don't make anything stick they need sorting out
This is position im in, if charges dont stick all my family want to sort these guys out, but we all have familys and young children, taking revenge would most likely lead to more trouble or me getting arrested. Its a no win position.

Sorry dont know what your are implying first you had a little attitude on my other thread now saying you dont buy me being attacked?
I can just about understand a few punches on a night out but the brutality of this attack, the way you recall the event and seemingly take pleasure in giving a good account of yourself and the reference to Darkside and violence suggest to me we aren't party to the full facts.
If I were conducting an investigation into this I would thoroughly investigate this avenue as a priority.
That said I hope this can all be sorted.

I can just about understand a few punches on a night out but the brutality of this attack, the way you recall the event and seemingly take pleasure in giving a good account of yourself and the reference to Darkside and violence suggest to me we aren't party to the full facts.
If I were conducting an investigation into this I would thoroughly investigate this avenue as a priority.

Don't think there's anything too sinister in it but I'm the same, can't see that level of violence being used in a random attack on someone unknown to them.

You don't kneecap someone for a laugh or cos they've looked at you funny do you ffs.

Don't think we're getting all the facts and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's drug related. At a guess

Not sure again what your getting at,
Where have i seemingly taken pleasure in it?
Darkside is by brother along with all my brothers would like to take "revenge" for what they did to me this is a natural feeling i would imagine for most.
The brutality of this attack surprised a lot but knowing the reputation of these men its nothing out of the ordinary for them and the police know this, and maybe linked to one of your points, it got more violent because apparently i managed to get up and defend my self a bit (i am not taking pleasure in this just speaking fact from the witness statements) so this is why they went to town on me to make me stay down maybe? Who knows i dont remember much after.
This is what happened it doesnt help im a bigger guy who was in a pub i didnt know many people in there i dont do drugs and dont get loud or obnoxious and was unknown, i was out that night to talk to friends as thats the day i found out my Mrs was pregnant, id only had 3 drinks.
When my 2 friends left the pub i was going to head home, what i remember is getting hit on the back of the head (turned out by witness was by a glass or bottle) i didnt go down then last thing i clearly remember is another lad hitting me in the the face. Thats all i remember. from account of witnesses, i was on the floor with one guy biting me whilst others where kicking me. I managed to get up swing a couple of punches in defence that must have connected then i was overpowered by 5 again where they did go to town on me broke my arm gauged my eyes out etc.
The lads who do this are well known for violence unprovoked attacks etc. I have nothing to hide was a totally unprovoked attack by a bunch of possibly drunk/drugged violent thugs with long criminal records for violence/drugs and armed offences. Bradford is a shit hole. I have nothing to hide and those are the facts. There has been evidence found that makes me believe they thought i was someone else and was a case of wrong identity.

Don't think there's anything too sinister in it but I'm the same, can't see that level of violence being used in a random attack on someone unknown to them.

You don't kneecap someone for a laugh or cos they've looked at you funny do you ffs.

Don't think we're getting all the facts and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's drug related. At a guess
Not drug related as anyone will tell you who knows me never touched a recreational drug in my life, i am very anti drug, never even smoked a fag i dislike that side of the social scene.

Not drug related as anyone will tell you who knows me never touched a recreational drug in my life, i am very anti drug, never even smoked a fag i dislike that side of the social scene.

I meant more the attack itself involved drugs, either you or them being off their heads.

Only way it would make sense to use that level of violence is if they're off their heads and not thinking clearly

Back