• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Water Retention

'A lot cheats' is likely to cause water retention.

yes yes i understand it clearly.... but i noticed that those AAS holds water when i used it for the first time , then was no cheats at all. so , before cutting, i wanted to know how exactly is .

How much weight for reps can you actually lift in the main compound exercises out of interest?

How much weight for reps can you actually lift in the main compound exercises out of interest?
hmm.. for example bench press - dumbbels 20kg each , for back dumbbel row also 20 kg , but i guess ill try to get more soon .. legs .. hmm this is my weak side.. leg press 120kg , squats - 50 kg.. also , i should say i do a lot reps from 12 to 18. if i would try to do less reps , i guess weights maybe could be even bigger

hmm.. for example bench press - dumbbels 20kg each , for back dumbbel row also 20 kg , but i guess ill try to get more soon .. legs .. hmm this is my weak side.. leg press 120kg , squats - 50 kg.. also , i should say i do a lot reps from 12 to 18. if i would try to do less reps , i guess weights maybe could be even bigger

Maybe try pulling back reps to increase strength more on a few of the main lifts and finish off with higher rep sets

just find the threads all a bit odd tbh.

no notice is taken of any advice ever anyway tbf.

That’s glycogen though isn’t it, I know it’s technically water weight but it’s not water retention in the sense she’s talking, I.e sub q.

Dunno what to make of it really

“ I have lots of cheats “

“ i only eat clean “

Wut.

Chances are it’s the diet init.

Likely if subconscious water, I didn’t diet like a competitor, I ate normal food within a calorie range usually pretty good but I’d still have cake or chocolate if I fancied it.

In before stupid because you don’t compete, save the lecture. My reasons are as valid as doing it to look unnaturally lean for a few days for a plastic trophy and free supplements ;)

Likely if subconscious water, I didn’t diet like a competitor, I ate normal food within a calorie range usually pretty good but I’d still have cake or chocolate if I fancied it.

In before stupid because you don’t compete, save the lecture. My reasons are as valid as doing it to look unnaturally lean for a few days for a plastic trophy and free supplements ;)

you weren't standing on stage in your undies but wanted to loose some fat so followed a diet that was within a given calorie range.
fucking madness right there.

wait
wut

winny increase my strength fantastically , in a result my workouts are very productive, easy to gain weight , i really love it .. i don't know why so many women denies it

you mean like why would women want to not have their hair thin out ?

or any other potential side

anyway im convinced you are not female and not who you say - if mods can verify sure ill take that back - but just that quote alone makes me wonder.

okay.. look.. first of all , you are not a woman and didn't take it (as a woman lol) , so you can't know exactly how it's goes for women , in mention that difference between women is incredible. My hair always look long and thick , i know all the side effects. One thing i noticed , my voice got a little bit deeper, but no one of others didn't noticed that.. Anyway , thanx for your answers..

and wow.... just now i have seen, why you all think i am not going to the stage ? :thumbdown:

cutting starts ... step by step ..all the information from you is important for me , peace. don't need to be so rude.. i just asked a question.

Back