What is REALLY Achievable? Can we only gain 6-7lb a Year?

O ye by GHRP's i mean GHRP2/MODGFR on day off.
that makes more sense as just using GHRP without the combination of a GHRH is foolish when the results are so much better

im eagerly awaiting some replies on this... eagerly..

and anyone can gain any ammount of lean muscle mass via science, its simplya stress organism, and supply and demand.... homeostasis andyour set point

if u can constantly cause overload, demand, feed, stay anabolic, let the body de stress and alter set points, any professor or educated person will tell you its simply how far above genetic limits, and the demand on your vital systems, ie. how fast u recover are limiting factors.

i would too cj, if iv read above, and well its like i was never there with rick, never wrote his cycles, supps, gh food etc

id be very very interested to see what my log book of clients says and whats posted and admitted here, or what everyone claims was their ideas etc.

@Pscarb ah the fb status now of "why" makes more sense now

Still not care to EXPAND on this Scott?

im eagerly awaiting some replies on this... eagerly..

and anyone can gain any ammount of lean muscle mass via science, its simplya stress organism, and supply and demand.... homeostasis andyour set point

if u can constantly cause overload, demand, feed, stay anabolic, let the body de stress and alter set points, any professor or educated person will tell you its simply how far above genetic limits, and the demand on your vital systems, ie. how fast u recover are limiting factors.

Most people jump on gear without having a clue what they're doing or reaching their natty potential. If you've built a good natty base and are also clued up on diet and how your body responds to different methods of training then you're gonna make the most of gear when you do your first cycle. A LOT of people on forums like this start taking steroids way too early before they've even learnt the fundamentals of how to gain muscle, which is why they don't improve much year after year, even when taking fairly large amounts of steroids.

So you believe it comes down to knowledge, i read a ton of good books when i started which i beleive certainly helped, ive read William Llewellyn's Anabolics 2009 2-3 times which is no EASY READ , and Hardcore bodybuilding a scientific approach by - Dr Fredrick C Hatfield 3 times before i even entered the Gym on the way to and from work on the bus ha-ha

Back