Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Logan awesome movie,10/10.
 
Watching John wick 2 later. Will report back.

Not as good as the first one but watchable.
 
Last edited:
The Lobster

I was very baked at the time and i loved this film. Its very odd.
 
Last movie I watched was Moana, gotta give it a rating of 8/10. was a real good movie my daughter enjoyed a lot
 
The girl with all the gifts

Zombies with a whole different take
 
Zookeepers wife.... looked shit on the cover - watched bits over my mrs shoulder on the plane.... then saw a few Nazi uniforms and was like hang on its not some soppy love story or romcom..... its actually true story based on how they helped jews in Nazi occupied Poland.... give it a chance at the beginning....good movie
 
Watching John wick 2 later. Will report back.

Not as good as the first one but watchable.

yeah bit of a let down.....watch on the plane also...was excited but no a patch on the original......6/10
 
I was really looking forward to John Wick Chapter 2, glad I'm not the only one who thought it was a let down, I couldn't even give it a 6.

I went further back recently and watched an oldie, Dog Day Afternoon with Al Pacino, a classic I feel.

I also watched Ip Man (2008) The life story of Yip Man, the first person to teach the Chinese martial art of Wing Chun which I felt was absolutely incredible (Although you have to watch with subtitles but totally worth it. Also, Prisoners (2013) with Hugh Jackman was captivating. Superb acting from all the cast and great story writing.
 
Prisoners is an excellent film

friend is a stuntman and shooting Deadpool 2 (in Vancouver) so we met him while there...said its a proper laugh on set and should be even better than original......... love Deadpool
 
Prisoners is an excellent film

friend is a stuntman and shooting Deadpool 2 (in Vancouver) so we met him while there...said its a proper laugh on set and should be even better than original......... love Deadpool

Deadpool was hilarious, eagerly awaiting the release of Deadpool 2, it's nice to see second time round playing a superhero he got it right, Ryan Reynolds, Green Lantern was a bit of a flop IMO. There's an easter egg nod to it being a flop in Deadpool in one of the slow motion scenes.
 
Wonder Woman was alright killed some time bit dragged out not the best superhero movie but definitely not the worst

The Mummy new Tom cruise one , why they tried to turn it serious and got rid of Brendan Frazier is beyond me .. looks like they're going to make a sequel but I didn't think it was great if I'm honest
 
Wonder Woman was alright killed some time bit dragged out not the best superhero movie but definitely not the worst

I thought it was watchable but ive forgotten what happened in it already. I remember thinking while watching it 'its either going to kick off and get good in a min OR they're explaining the background story ready for Wonder Woman 2'

Watched RIPPED, about 2 stoner kids who got baked in 1987 and then woke up 30 years later. Its a stoner film, ok, watchable. However if you're my age (38) you'll find it funnier than my missus (23) especially the parts when the stoners are getting used to technology (Craigs List, Goggle ha ha and DJs that dont mix vinyl)

Worth a watch just for Debbie ha ha

 
Back
Top