What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Kong - Skull island 6/10
Filmed partly in Vietnam so wanted to watch - have previously met the Location director who has a stunning model daughter.

The film is ok - not much of a plot really and all set on the mysterious island - ok as a time filler

Kong - Skull island 6/10
Filmed partly in Vietnam so wanted to watch - have previously met the Location director who has a stunning model daughter.

The film is ok - not much of a plot really and all set on the mysterious island - ok as a time filler
I watched the trailer and it just didn't pull me in enough so I skipped this film. Sounds like I made the right decision.

The Circle. Tom Hanks and girl out of Harry Potter. Social media/ big brother gone too far. Wasnt great at all but better than shit on normal telly.

May go and watch the new Planet Of The Apes film tonight. Came to Cardiff to take the missus shopping. Newquay to Cardiff is usually about 3 hours. Took over 7 hours. Wagamamas and cinema tonight, shopping postponed until tomoz.

May go and watch the new Planet Of The Apes film tonight. Came to Cardiff to take the missus shopping. Newquay to Cardiff is usually about 3 hours. Took over 7 hours. Wagamamas and cinema tonight, shopping postponed until tomoz.
Have a good night Pal.

FUCKING AWESOME....totally non Hollywood.... brilliant movie..... hope he gets best director deserves it....... emotional, brilliant......must go to cinema to watch

Can't beat the old Dunkirk movie black & white but will still say epic movie but thought planet o the apes was better so Dunkirk 9.8 and apes 10.10

Well, that's swayed me, I was contemplating watching Dunkirk but wasn't too sure but now I'm going to give it a whirl, cheers :thumb:

Can't beat the old Dunkirk movie black & white but will still say epic movie but thought planet o the apes was better so Dunkirk 9.8 and apes 10.10

yeah I try not to compare originals as we have different FX now and HD so makes it almost incomparable in some ways.... you could re make Zulu but it will never be the classic it was

Dunkirk is excellent cinematography and directing .....very clever (no germans ever seen bar one scene), all using real props, real ships, real aircraft... etcetc

don't want to spoil it........

POA haven't seen yet.....next weekend.... but that's a polar opposite an almost entirely CGI/Special effects movie.... looking forward to it for sure

Watched the complete series of OZARK yesterday on Netflix , bout Jason Bateman laundering money for the cartel ,
Trying to be breaking bad and not succeeding.. great story line but falls short some how , first few episodes and the last episode are good the rest ......
Next series might be better

Back