What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Banshee is epic, on Season 3. Ballers with The Rock is brilliant, started Season 3 yesterday, Preacher is different but amazing, onto season 2 with that and if you want something that will make you laugh out loud so f*cking hard I recommend watching Vice Principals, I have not laughed so much at a tv series in my whole life, uncontrollable laughter, makes me laugh thinking of it :rofl:

I love a good TV series, Quantico was good, Breaking Bad a classic, The Flash is good, next on my list is Better Call Saul, the spinoff from Breaking Bad.

Banshee is epic, on Season 3. Ballers with The Rock is brilliant, started Season 3 yesterday, Preacher is different but amazing, onto season 2 with that and if you want something that will make you laugh out loud so f*cking hard I recommend watching Vice Principals, I have not laughed so much at a tv series in my whole life, uncontrollable laughter, makes me laugh thinking of it :rofl:

I love a good TV series, Quantico was good, Breaking Bad a classic, The Flash is good, next on my list is Better Call Saul, the spinoff from Breaking Bad.

If you watch a lot of tv shows you should download an app called tv show time.
It will give you notifications when a new episode is out witch is helpful if like me you watch a lot and never know when the next season starts.
You can use it to find new TV shows as well I've found loads that I would of never heard of that have been great shows.

If you watch a lot of tv shows you should download an app called tv show time.
It will give you notifications when a new episode is out witch is helpful if like me you watch a lot and never know when the next season starts.
You can use it to find new TV shows as well I've found loads that I would of never heard of that have been great shows.
Thanks for the info, I shall check it out. I usually follow the buzz a new series gets, if it doesn't rate over a 7 minimum on IMBD i won't give it the time of day lol. that way it ensures there is a high chance I won't have wasted my time watching something dreadful.

Started to watch zoo season one so I have abt 30 episodes to catch up to season 3 it's good and gets loads better prison break it's brilliant vampire diaries was good

Nerve.......i found it shit. Stereo typical american late teen high school/ social media crap. Are american teens really that thick? If your under 25 it might be for you.

Also watching first season of Ozark. 2 episodes to go.

Oz is good, Ozark sparked a memory of Oz, the prison drama.

What is ozak abt ave stopped watching zoo not my cup o tea acting was poor

Re watched Pacific Rim last night after seeing the teaser for no.2

Pretty good, won't win any Oscars but it's robots fighting monsters innit

Just watched What The Health, anti meat and dairy/ pro vegan documentry. Made me think.........

That i'd better finish off my lamb rogan before it got cold.

Quite a good watch but has it turned me vegan? I like bacon too much ha ha

20376003_309541776175115_607644430254611300_n.jpg

:rofl:

Watched this last night, was amazing, lots of twists and turns right til the very end.

66fdb49a5fa3.jpg

Have to disagree beyond words with whoever gave Dunkirk a 9 and planet of the apes a 10
Planet of the apes was shit. Boring. Too long Unneeded. Zero twists and a plot with a huge hole in it. Even a jar jar binks Esque character in it. Aeroplane movie at best IMO not even worthy of the same sentence as Dunkirk

Last edited:
came across this gem - Amores perros - a brilliant piece of movie making from mexico , not new 2000 but what a fantastic film - personally like watching subtitled movies get more into them - this was absolutely gripping and brutal as well , the plot is 3 interlinked stories , lives cross at one point so goes between the 3 - one of the best films i have watched in a long while

Back