What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Logan was film of the year for me.

DC Comics have alot of catching up to do. Wonderwoman does look good though.

thought it was zzzzzzzz LOL

watched Hacksaw ridge on the plane again......amazing true story..... should have buried fucing lalala land at the Oscars if it wasn't mel directing it...............

bit at the end has me in a small tear...how accurate the movie was and what he did .......amazing

I heard Alien covenant getting slated on a review few weeks back.
However, as I've got every other one, I'll probably complete the set regardless.

Started watching Ab Fab movie yesterday, wondered how the fck this has made it on tele for years and into a movie, and turned it off.

Alien is good.- not amazing as I hoped for ..I am a massive fan of alien series...read all the books. proper geek..... it just ended up not really answering lots of questions.... the first part is true Alien excellent ........ and Fassbender is brilliant in his role....... just somethings are so good .......its much more of an alien film than promethius ........and leaves it open as to where the next movie goes....as needs to link up to start Alien proper ...........

thought it was zzzzzzzz LOL

watched Hacksaw ridge on the plane again......amazing true story..... should have buried fucing lalala land at the Oscars if it wasn't mel directing it...............

bit at the end has me in a small tear...how accurate the movie was and what he did .......amazing
with you on this. I got grief on here for saying how brave he was, but hands down one of the best movies I have seen in recent times. The abuse he went through in training, the bravery and determination he showed is truly inspirational.

with you on this. I got grief on here for saying how brave he was, but hands down one of the best movies I have seen in recent times. The abuse he went through in training, the bravery and determination he showed is truly inspirational.

Most Mel Gibson film as savage tho , haven't seen passion of the Christ
Apocalipto was savage an it's all subs

abuse>>> really...they had to water the film down as he got shot a few times and still rescued people.- he even came off the stretcher at the end to give to another guy!.....but would seem too unbelievable..... fucking hell you just have to look at the guys he saved speaking about him...

Last edited:
Re watched the newer Godzilla, really like it but why do they insist on making films so dark you can hardly see anything ffs.

Got the afternoon to myself so gonna watch the new Kong. Cant wait for kong vs godzilla !!!

Have to say assassin creed was awesome 10/10 action all the way and fir once not one kiss lol lol

Back