Where Do You Guys Get You Needles

just wondering if anyone orders there needles online would be handy if I could order pack with everything I need on I.e extracting needle,injection needle syringe etc

I used to order from medi supplies. The basic ones are cheap, local needle exchange does the expensive ones with the screw in needle now loads better and free

nice one boys cheers hate the thought of going to needle exchange with the junkies lol, will the give me the size of needle I ask for?

Yeah just tell them steroids you won't be the first roid user they've seen. Get loads top saves you going back. I get them in the boxes of 100

I use local needle exchange can only get of each now and they log your cycle etc so going to start using med tree as it will be less hastle.

Kind of get your point but will still continue to use the needle exchange due to it being a responsible place to dispose of used needles and it's a mile from my house and it's free. Owt for nowt I say and I'm not hard up just see logic in using a free service when it's there

You can get a 100 blues, 100 greens, 100 barrels and 100 slin pins for about 25 quid delivered from medisave or the like.

Tight fuckers.

If you arent just a minge bag and are on your arse that bad you need free pins then id jack the gear in and do something productive to dig your life out the swanny with the money insread.

Agree 100%

Medisave for me. Works out about 4 quid each for 100 x blues or greens and around 6 quid for pumps. As @doink said. 25 notes will give you more than enough. It's just when ya tight ass mates keep asking for them.

with the needle exchange I could use they have a mixture of pins, blues greens yellows etc but not a great deal of barrel or bin sizes, think they only really have 2.5ml and 1ml slins and the sharps boxes only really accomdate the slin pins. Tbf i do use them for disposal but I always buy from exchange supplies, massive section of everything. They also do total dose pins so you pretty much get every last drop out of the barrel!

Medisave and dispose of sharps bin at local chemist as i know the owner. I drop it down in a bin bag at the end of the day. People who buy their pins can still dispose of them at the needle exchange.

Fuck Medisave.
I used them and next thing some cunt's paying for a cab in Amsterdam with my card details.

Never had a problem with exchangesupplies.org though.

Back