Where Do You Guys Get You Needles

Discussion in 'Anonymous' started by Adamski, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Adamski

Adamski

just wondering if anyone orders there needles online would be handy if I could order pack with everything I need on I.e extracting needle,injection needle syringe etc

2. Jordan1992

Jordan1992 Full Member

I used to order from medi supplies. The basic ones are cheap, local needle exchange does the expensive ones with the screw in needle now loads better and free

3. TwoCanVanDamn

TwoCanVanDamn Top Contributor

Needle exchange same as lad above

4. Adamski

Adamski

nice one boys cheers hate the thought of going to needle exchange with the junkies lol, will the give me the size of needle I ask for?

5. Jordan1992

Jordan1992 Full Member

Yeah just tell them steroids you won't be the first roid user they've seen. Get loads top saves you going back. I get them in the boxes of 100

6. doink

doink Biggest Wrists in the World Top Contributor

I order mine from medisave.

If you can afford gear you can afford your pins.

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks but if the government trigger the fact that steroid users are using needle exchanges then they'll start talking about classifying them and making possession illegal. Why bother giving them ammunition over the sake of a minor expense. There's already murmurs about it now. The press are having the occasional pop to stir the pot and it's only a matter of time before they start talking about the cost of steroid abuse to the nhs as lads head in with heart or kidney issues, or acne or fuck knows what else..... it's game over iF that happens.

It's peasant behaviour leeching off the taxpayer for fucking pins anyway tbh chaps. Give over.....

Most of the lads doing it would be the first to condemn a smack head for doing it.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  7. pablo77

pablo77 Full Member

I use local needle exchange can only get of each now and they log your cycle etc so going to start using med tree as it will be less hastle.

8. doink

You can get a 100 blues, 100 greens, 100 barrels and 100 slin pins for about 25 quid delivered from medisave or the like.

Tight fuckers.

If you arent just a minge bag and are on your arse that bad you need free pins then id jack the gear in and do something productive to dig your life out the swanny with the money insread.

Robbie, noel, Raisin and 2 others like this.
  9. Jordan1992

Jordan1992 Full Member

Nothing to do with being on your arse if it's free and it's there use it IMO

10. doink

It's there for junkies bro....

If you consider yourself a junkie in need of free handouts crack on but it's bottom feeder behaviour imo.

It's that same attitude of self entitlement that's ruined this once great nation. Stick my needle bill on the tax payer/or a charity just because 'it's there'.

Fuck it mate, why not get down the food bank or the salvation army for your clothes while you're at it eh..... It's there so use it.

Or just stand on your own two feet, have a bit of dignity and leave the handouts for the people who really need them.

Jmo like.....

11. doink

Itt doink is chief of morals

TinyTim, Lonerism and Porky like this.
  12. Jordan1992

Jordan1992 Full Member

Kind of get your point but will still continue to use the needle exchange due to it being a responsible place to dispose of used needles and it's a mile from my house and it's free. Owt for nowt I say and I'm not hard up just see logic in using a free service when it's there

13. doink

Disposal I can understand.

I like to bury mine at sea though.

One day I expect I will come across a giant squid with 8 bulging tentacles and acne with 8 female octopi, one on each arm who will thank me for da gainz.

Srs.

RACK, Robbie and Steedee like this.
  14. Jordan1992

Jordan1992 Full Member

Haha prior to using the exchange I use to bang mine in the house hold bin

15. Big ian

Big ian Full Member

Agree 100%