• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Who's Using Insulin Atm

It is not the be all and end all people make it out to be.

As janik said, pre wo used properly it is superb, add in igf and the pumps can limit your ability to train theyre so severe.

Its like gh in that if every other thing is in place then it can give that extra couple of % which if your being consistent adds up over a year but most of us arent consistent or pushing hard enough to see real world benefits.

Ill continue to use it alongside every other chemical that i see fit just cos i can and i want to.

It is not the be all and end all people make it out to be.

As janik said, pre wo used properly it is superb, add in igf and the pumps can limit your ability to train theyre so severe.

Its like gh in that if every other thing is in place then it can give that extra couple of % which if your being consistent adds up over a year but most of us arent consistent or pushing hard enough to see real world benefits.

Ill continue to use it alongside every other chemical that i see fit just cos i can and i want to.
Erm....that's what we all do buddy!:)

Insulin works well even when off AAS.
Dudes that have been on forums for a while will know Nark (black dude from Barbados).
He used to really rate slin when prepping for drug tested bodybuilding shows.

The key is using it correctly and having decent insulin sensitivity to start with.

Erm....that's what we all do buddy!:)

Insulin works well even when off AAS.
Dudes that have been on forums for a while will know Nark (black dude from Barbados).
He used to really rate slin when prepping for drug tested bodybuilding shows.

The key is using it correctly and having decent insulin sensitivity to start with.

Black dude with awesome black dude esque genetics im assuming lol

Most people over use it and get fat, im already fat so no harm done :D

Reactions: Con
I have used Lantus up to 180iu a day. I got to a fat 21st :D

I have used Novo up to 30iu before a large meal (I was playing about and have only gone this high once or twice). Used before Xmas on cut 10/15iu pre and post.

I have used Lantus up to 180iu a day. I got to a fat 21st :D

I have used Novo up to 30iu before a large meal (I was playing about and have only gone this high once or twice). Used before Xmas on cut 10/15iu pre and post.
What is your rest BG do you know?
I would imagine you have some insulin sensitivity issues.

15iu pre workout is a lot.
How many carbs are you using to cover this and how many reps are you doing in a workout at average?

depends on what muscle group im training... arms ill do 10iu, legs ill do 15. reps... A LOT, chest & triceps last nigh for example-

flat BB-
bar x 30
60kg x 20
100kg x 12
120kg x 10
drop to 60kg x failure

high incline smith-
60kg x 15
100kg x 10
120kg x 6 + couple assisted reps

straight arm peck deck-
4sets 200lb (stack) x 15- failure on last

dips-
2 sets bodyweight x failure

dip machine-
2 sets x failure

rope pushdowns (single arm on late pulldown station)-
45lb x 15
45lb x 15
45lb x 13
45lb x failure
drop to 25lb x failure

revers grip tri pushdowns (EZ attachment)
2 sets x failure

pumped to the point it was very painful tbh... love that shit

obv when im not using insulin I don't go to failure near as much.

I had great results last year with it,you have to know everything about it to benefit, I wont use
it again though,but yes its fvcking brilliant! haha,and did gain some fat in the process..
mike Arnold has loads of info around the net...ironmag etc..

What is your rest BG do you know?
I would imagine you have some insulin sensitivity issues.

Dunno mate, I don't measure it any more and gave away BG monitor.

Why do you think insulin sensitivity? I was eating 6k cals when on Lantus with plenty of carbs.

BP is usually close to perfect (120/80) and last time I got cholesterol measured, it was 3.3 IIRC.

I have no idea how or why it works.

I presume in off season it would be of benefit to add size but not too sure.

dropped it out and reaping the benefits this year by not having such a thick skin fold on the midsection.
i have skin like a rhino anyway and adding slin into the equation just made things really hard on a prep to thin out.

dropped it out and reaping the benefits this year by not having such a thick skin fold on the midsection.
i have skin like a rhino anyway and adding slin into the equation just made things really hard on a prep to thin out.

you adding it back in off season? if so how will you run it?

you adding it back in off season? if so how will you run it?

fuck no, i dont see the need.
i'm at my previous size (if not expected to beat my last stage weight on sunday by 1-2kg) without it.
i am never taking in a lot of carbohydrates in my diet and i dont need 5k+ to grow so shuttling in more nutrients via insulin will not do me any favours bar getting me fatter.
TBH i dont miss jabbing the stuff and smelling it, such a potent aroma post jab

Back