why are bodybuilders from the usa so good?

Saying that!!

I have been to states several times and gone and trained!!

I have seen some pretty large\decent dudes BUT traning like girls and weak as fck????

That has always perplexed me???

That has got be down to genetics surely!!!!

secret government food ingredients to make hench citizens but keep them stupid......

they'l always churn out a higher number of bb's athletes etc because of there
population and african gene pool,there winning mentality is also higher than
most countrys,they are after all the best at everything lol.

American judges tend to vote for American athletes imo.

For every us pro you name. I can name a foreign one of similar quality. Markus, lee, gunther. Nasser.

Joe weider (co founder of ifbb) was a Canadian and his most famous athlete s Austrian lol

Oh thats taken right out of the old cliche book with the judges rewarding only US athletes.
Roelly winklaar
Ronny Rockell
Dennis Wolf
Marius Dohne
Jason Huh
victor martinez
Hide Yamagishi
Ben Pukulski

All top bodybuilders who have either won shows or placed top 3....

Oh thats taken right out of the old cliche book with the judges rewarding only US athletes.Roelly winklaarRonny RockellDennis WolfMarius DohneJason Huhvictor martinezHide YamagishiBen PukulskiAll top bodybuilders who have either won shows or placed top 3....
Well if its a cliche, its a cliche for a reason lol.I think you have to be "obviously" superior to be selected above a us national.It is not impossible and of course it happens regularly but it is am issue imo

Oh thats taken right out of the old cliche book with the judges rewarding only US athletes.
Roelly winklaar
Ronny Rockell
Dennis Wolf
Marius Dohne
Jason Huh
victor martinez
Hide Yamagishi
Ben Pukulski

All top bodybuilders who have either won shows or placed top 3....
you didn't mention Doz tut tut tut
images

if it happens regularly then you have defeated yourself at your own argument.
It WAS the case in the 70-80's, bertil fox was left in 5th place behind frank zane because bertil didnt have personality??! (judges comments).

now its not an issue at all, many foreign pro's push hard for show wins and get them.

i think you confuse your point with the fact the US guys get a lot more publicity which is true but down to the faults of the European guys who have no idea how to self market.

Look at Flex Lewis, he is a classic case and point, places well, great exposure in the US and known name.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

you didn't mention Doz tut tut tut
images

durrrr , is he competing now?! :D
My names are still competing, Uriel seems to think the above are not doing so well

I think this thread is a misconception personally, USA has no advantages imo

International house of pancakes (IHOP)
Wendys
Taco Bell
Dunkin' Donuts
Bojangles famous chicken and buiscuts
Krispy Kreme
Dairy Queen

Thats their advantages!

'Sand in the vagina' is my highlight of this thread so far.

On a serious note, I can still look at pics of Dorian and be surprised at his mass.

Ok slight change of attack on this thread: - why are powerlifters from the UK so good?

I would say per capita UK has it over the USA all day everyday in powerlifting and strength performance

I'd guess it would be because centuries ago when we were a lot colder etc in Europe we had to be bigger (more fat and bulk) so we were stronger. USA wasn't as cold. Just look at the Scandinavian countries for powerlifters and strength athletes! Russia for example - some of the most incredible olympic lifters.

I'd guess it would be because centuries ago when we were a lot colder etc in Europe we had to be bigger (more fat and bulk) so we were stronger. USA wasn't as cold. Just look at the Scandinavian countries for powerlifters and strength athletes! Russia for example - some of the most incredible olympic lifters.

but this is what i hinted at earlier.....the poeple you are calling Americans today ARE europeans.....they did not evolve in the Northern USA continent, they only went there around 150 years ago

but this is what i hinted at earlier.....the poeple you are calling Americans today ARE europeans.....they did not evolve in the Northern USA continent, they only went there around 150 years ago

The continent was populated by Spanish etc wasn't it? So the 'viking' blood etc that mixed with the now-British and todays Scandinavian regions didn't play a big part in the development of the population in America.

I'm not 100% sure on my history etc, if I'm wrong correct me please! :D I just think it's because of America being populated by people from 'warmer regions', and therefore smaller people. For example, how many non-white powerlifters are there at a top level?

The continent was populated by Spanish etc wasn't it? So the 'viking' blood etc that mixed with the now-British and todays Scandinavian regions didn't play a big part in the development of the population in America.

I'm not 100% sure on my history etc, if I'm wrong correct me please! :D I just think it's because of America being populated by people from 'warmer regions', and therefore smaller people. For example, how many non-white powerlifters are there at a top level?

i think you better read up your recent history bro lol -

i think you better read up your recent history bro lol -

I hope I havn't just made a dick of myself :P History was never my strong point!
If I'm wrong ok, but what about the fact that there aren't many non-white strongmen or powerlifters?

the spanish IIRC populated the southern USA, hence why mexico and cities/towns in the US along the border have spanish names.
The french populated the northern territories and the british contested with the french and dutch for the mainland on the east coast

Back