why are bodybuilders from the usa so good?

The continent was populated by Spanish etc wasn't it? So the 'viking' blood etc that mixed with the now-British and todays Scandinavian regions didn't play a big part in the development of the population in America.

I'm not 100% sure on my history etc, if I'm wrong correct me please! :D I just think it's because of America being populated by people from 'warmer regions', and therefore smaller people. For example, how many non-white powerlifters are there at a top level?

You just got to look at the history of the strongman circuit - Iceland, Scandi etc - theres a **** load of aminos in polar bear meat :thumb:

Master of Cheesecake and a bit of a history buff ;)

Still then, not enough time for it to really play much of a role in the genetic structure of the population. Mixed genetics a lot more - a lot more diversity there. Europeans (todays Europeans I mean) would be mixed with 'strong' blood from Scandinavia etc surely?

I feel quite intellectual today, actually having a discussion :confused:

Interestingly, outside the big cities Americans are less mixed than people think.

There are whole towns in California and Minnesota which are virtually 100% scandinavian and Norwegian or Swedish is the normal language.

They provide a disproportionate number of the huge guys for American football, and I suspect PL...

Master of Cheesecake and a bit of a history buff ;)
Still then, not enough time for it to really play much of a role in the genetic structure of the population. Mixed genetics a lot more - a lot more diversity there. Europeans (todays Europeans I mean) would be mixed with 'strong' blood from Scandinavia etc surely?
I feel quite intellectual today, actually having a discussion :confused:

mainly reading on native american history, the native americans (southern and northern) were attacked by three countries.
The spanish for example took the route of south america driving up to where the southern US states are now, Florida California (known as alta california as it was a name for a collection of land grabs back then) etc.

The aztecs and Inca were wiped out in their path

The history of the Native Americans (who were Asian) is very complex.

To our credit, the Brits/Canadians treated them better, but only bcause we were relatively few and Canada so big.

Everyone should read the famous 1970 book by Dee Brown Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your knowledge is way to complex for me Pat, i thought i had it all worked out after watching Last of the Mohicans :)

The history of the Native Americans (who were Asian) is very complex.

To our credit, the Brits/Canadians treated them better, but only bcause we were relatively few and Canada so big.

Everyone should read the famous 1970 book by Dee Brown Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yup...wasnt until the 'manifest destiny' notion popped up and abe lincoln started on his genocidal sweep of the then new territories of the USA

I'm like 1/8 native american. Need to look into it.

Like the bloke who boards an airplane and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees the most beautiful woman he has ever seen boarding the plane. He soon realizes she is heading straight towards his seat.

A wave of nervous anticipation washes over him. Lo and behold, she takes the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurts out, "Business trip or vacation?".

"Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago," she states.

Whoa!!! He swallows hard and is instantly crazed with excitement. Here's the most gorgeous woman he has ever set his eyes on, sitting RIGHT next to him and she's going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!
Struggling to maintain his outward cool, he calmly asks, "What's your business role at this convention?"
"Lecturer", she says.

"I use my experiences to debunk some of the popular
myths about sexuality."

"Really," he says, swallowing hard," What myths are those?"

"Well," she explains, "One popular myth is that
African American men are the most well-endowed when, in fact, it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Greek descent."

Suddenly, the woman becomes very embarrassed and blushes. "I'm sorry," she
says, "I shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!".

"Tonto," the man says, as he extends his hand. "Tonto Papadopoulos

there population is huge! so if 1 in every 1000 guys that goes to the gym has the potential to be a freak they have a lot more guys then the uk and even more who train. there is a lot of immigrants too so there is a lot of mixed genetics etc

plus its a bigger sport in the us.

its like asking why do a lot of eastern europeans make good strong men.... bigger sport over that way and genetics of these countries is genrally quite big stocky guys.

like why a lot of Africans make good long distance runners, genetics mainly and they get chased by lions all day on there way back from the well....

same as why English ppl are genrally shyt at all sports! its because we were taken over by hobbit French twats lol (hardly any vikings left or we would all be freaks!.... bring on the rape and pillage!)

there population is huge! so if 1 in every 1000 guys that goes to the gym has the potential to be a freak they have a lot more guys then the uk and even more who train. there is a lot of immigrants too so there is a lot of mixed genetics etc

plus its a bigger sport in the us.

its like asking why do a lot of eastern europeans make good strong men.... bigger sport over that way and genetics of these countries is genrally quite big stocky guys.

like why a lot of Africans make good long distance runners, genetics mainly and they get chased by lions all day on there way back from the well....

same as why English ppl are genrally shyt at all sports! its because we were taken over by hobbit French twats lol (hardly any vikings left or we would all be freaks!.... bring on the rape and pillage!)

edited possibly offensive ???

ooooooooooowww thats a bit over the line there buddy Aids aint funny if you have it........ i do not so think its funny as fvck but this may upset some one?

really.....oh, best scrub it then :confused:

Back