Why bodybuilding?

But the real question is do my muscles, tatts and naked ass turn you on?

depends on your definition of 'turning on'

if you mean I'm sitting here, stroking my meat and two veg, getting rather hot and flustered and consistently scrolling back up the page to view your avatar just one more time - then yes

if anything else then no

Ok had two phases of training
Started with my brothers old set of weights when I was 16 in the cellar I was big but I was weak and wasn't happy, I also lacked confidence which lifting gave me, joined a gym shortly after and really got into it loved the battle with myself. I was also quite an angry teenager and the gym gave me an outlet, however the result of this was insanely hard workouts
I got caught up in the weight is size and ballooned to a 23 and a half stone fatty I was training as a strongman and competed in a few local shows. I worked and trained at a local gym that had a depth on national talent as well as a lot of visits from pros and as a result I aimed high, I decided to compete in the anb and started dieting on Easter Monday after my Easter eggs stepped on stage at 14st 3 lb as a natty junior I was prepped by key Taylor I lost a lot of size and was completely burnt out took 2 months off and ballooned to 19 stone came home from college and told kev I wanted to go on gear 12 weeks later I was 19 stone with abs I kept growing and hit 24 stone started to prep for the Leeds qualifier and completely detached my left pec.
I lost my head and stopped training 10 years later I was crushed under a full size chevy in Canada I basically died and decided then that I was going to change I was 26 and a half stone at the time with a 50 plus inch waist
Shortly after that I found myself detained so in a way it made it easy I trained and dieted for two years and eventually on my release restarted gear usage
I've always felt that I wasn't big enough however next year I plan to return to the stage and I ain't making the numbers up, I probably too old now at 40 but Ive got one show left in me at least

Ok had two phases of training
Started with my brothers old set of weights when I was 16 in the cellar I was big but I was weak and wasn't happy, I also lacked confidence which lifting gave me, joined a gym shortly after and really got into it loved the battle with myself. I was also quite an angry teenager and the gym gave me an outlet, however the result of this was insanely hard workouts
I got caught up in the weight is size and ballooned to a 23 and a half stone fatty I was training as a strongman and competed in a few local shows. I worked and trained at a local gym that had a depth on national talent as well as a lot of visits from pros and as a result I aimed high, I decided to compete in the anb and started dieting on Easter Monday after my Easter eggs stepped on stage at 14st 3 lb as a natty junior I was prepped by key Taylor I lost a lot of size and was completely burnt out took 2 months off and ballooned to 19 stone came home from college and told kev I wanted to go on gear 12 weeks later I was 19 stone with abs I kept growing and hit 24 stone started to prep for the Leeds qualifier and completely detached my left pec.
I lost my head and stopped training 10 years later I was crushed under a full size chevy in Canada I basically died and decided then that I was going to change I was 26 and a half stone at the time with a 50 plus inch waist
Shortly after that I found myself detained so in a way it made it easy I trained and dieted for two years and eventually on my release restarted gear usage
I've always felt that I wasn't big enough however next year I plan to return to the stage and I ain't making the numbers up, I probably too old now at 40 but Ive got one show left in me at least

I like everything about that post except the to old at 40 part! I'm 40 in a few weeks and im in the best shape of my life so dig in big man get in shape and on that stage, you got so much potential dont let age get in the way of things

Nice touch big guy, hope the chevvy was ok.

So what made everyone suddenly start going to the gym and consuming a protein rich diet?

For me, it was being fed up of looking skinny and people telling me that I looked like a rake!

Once I started training and eating 6-8 meals a day, it became part of my daily routine and up until this day I'm hooked!

So why bodybuilding? And for those who decided to take AAS or peptides, what influenced your decision in starting them?
pretty much the same as you mate, I had a fast metabalism, so the only way I could gain weight was to lift weights!

Back