Why bodybuilding?

Some interesting reasons :0)
Its funny how other people look or what they do can profoundly influence the decisions or steps we take :)

I dislike being average at anything including the shape nature intended

Same, i do things to extremes end of...

And i guess i like attention and being a superior human lol

And OP, your name is confusing lol, how we supposed to say 54udr3r5

Ah lol, was baffled... im gonna call my 1st child 65tzo82hy01vf34wa187 to confuse people :D

What made everyone decide whether to train natural/ assisted?

I am curious to see what I can achieve naturally with the correct training and assistance before considering assistance.

I have not ruled it out, but only time will tell. Walk before run in my case :)

Yeh well in your case (you've said you've only been training a short while) I would argue that it would be silly to go straight into the assisted route before exploring your natural potential!

Summer is coming and I've already seen a few new fresh faces who have started day 1 taking gear..

Yeh well in your case (you've said you've only been training a short while) I would argue that it would be silly to go straight into the assisted route before exploring your natural potential!

Summer is coming and I've already seen a few new fresh faces who have started day 1 taking gear..

it's rumoured that more than a few top/pro guys done this....

I regret not starting earlier tbh

biggest mistake most make imo. do not exhaust their gains unassisted before getting right involved in the potions and lotions.

you can tell a physique thats built soley on gear and minimal training, plus when the person becomes slightly ill they will always loose a stone in a week.

I think one should wait, everyone seems to be in such a rush to get huge

Here's an example of someone I think rushed into gear use:

3 Weeks Dbol Results

It looks like he has never even been in a gym in the first picture, and the second is easily attainable without use (granted not in 3 weeks)!

I think one should wait, everyone seems to be in such a rush to get huge

thing is your right everyone is in a rush thats why they pile shed loads of gear in for 8 weeks and think thats job done , a decent physique comes with years of hard graft, and the reality is 85% dont want to do the hard graft. me included at the moment

So what made everyone suddenly start going to the gym and consuming a protein rich diet?

For me, it was being fed up of looking skinny and people telling me that I looked like a rake!

Once I started training and eating 6-8 meals a day, it became part of my daily routine and up until this day I'm hooked!

So why bodybuilding? And for those who decided to take AAS or peptides, what influenced your decision in starting them?

big guns attract hot women,it was a moment of clarity for me,shallow but true :lol:

now its because i want to be the best me i can be,go out of this sport as an old man who was a pretty good amateur and look amazing for an old dude when everyone else is wondering around like a decomposing corpse :)

Back