Ww3

Go live in Russia and see if what I'm saying is true or not.

The things you've written in this thread alone would be enough to have you thrown into jail next to some sex-starved murderer for the rest of your days.

It's you that's blinded by racism and wants to believe your narrative at all costs.

All those saying this is some media conspiracy are going to be looking pretty fucking stupid soon.
YAWN!

The things you've written in this thread alone would be enough to have you thrown into jail next to some sex-starved murderer for the rest of your days.

It's you that's blinded by racism and wants to believe your narrative at all costs.

All those saying this is some media conspiracy are going to be looking pretty fucking stupid soon.
Not as stupid as some turnip with a forever family vest on:rofl:

They've been stuck under this dictorship since dinosaurs were walking around lad.... 2022 bro - maybe this is the end of it now coz Internet bro

You zeroed right in on Azov when Russia is a million times worse. Had you have provided a balanced view I would have agreed with you. But you didn't.

As for one side being angelic and as much as I don't agree with many western leaders they are angels compared to that shithouse Putin.

The media is for once in the right for demonising Putin. The cunt is killing people for the sake of it and threatening the world with nuclear destruction. As bad as Bush Blair etc were they never threatened the entire planet and genuinely thought they could take down countries without killing innocents. Putin just wants to kill innocents and you pointing out the Azov battalion's existence is just poverty insight at best.

Fcuk me chap you talk absolute sh1te. Honestly you do.

I simply stated that Ukraine has a prominent nazi battalion. Just because I never mentioned Russia does not mean I deny the existence of them. I have told you that already but yet you continue to go on and on.

Nice to know that Bush/Blair didn’t think invading counties on a mass scale would put any civilian in harms way. How did that work out.

I simply stated that Ukraine has a prominent nazi battalion. Just because I never mentioned Russia does not mean I deny the existence of them. I have told you that already but yet you continue to go on and on.

Nice to know that Bush/Blair didn’t think invading counties on a mass scale would put any civilian in harms way. How did that work out.
He can’t be that mentally challenged mate. He has to be trolling.

Reactions: HTL

Bush and Blair are war criminals. But they ain't threatening to flatten mankind.

As for Azov you know I've already told you I agree with you just provide a more balanced view next time. Simples.

Until then only person talking absolute shite is you.

Back