Ww3

Actually Middle East area really went to shit after saddam. I do believe he was a firm friend of America, until he went after the Kuwaiti oil
The CIA were the ones that put Saddam in power in the first place. The relationship just soured. Before that he was fairly pro-West, which I suppose is why he got away with being an absolute cunt for so long.

The CIA were the ones that put Saddam in power in the first place. The relationship just soured. Before that he was fairly pro-West, which I suppose is why he got away with being an absolute cunt for so long.
So he was pro shower of cunts and become a cunt. Interesting story.

I'm guessing you're a teacher in an all male boarding school. Very radical and opinionated

People who can't differentiate between useless western leaders and a proper cunt like putin have no hope.

It would be comical reading so many retarded comments if only the Ukrainians weren't suffering so badly.

But all those still using the crisis as an opportunity to dig at the west are at least showing their true colours. Dunno if it's the cocaine or the steroids that's got you all so fucked up.

I'm guessing you're a teacher in an all male boarding school. Very radical and opinionated
I have no idea what you take issue with exactly with my post. It wasn't really an opinion or radical in any way. My job is inspecting equipment that goes offshore.

How would you know? You only ever heard him tell you to open your mouth.
I'm honestly not even sure what he's worked up over. Calling Saddam Hussein a cunt? Judging by the Putin defenses maybe there's going to be a tirade about how Western leaders are just as bad because John Major had a cheeky shag in his office.

People who can't differentiate between useless western leaders and a proper cunt like putin have no hope.

It would be comical reading so many retarded comments if only the Ukrainians weren't suffering so badly.

But all those still using the crisis as an opportunity to dig at the west are at least showing their true colours. Dunno if it's the cocaine or the steroids that's got you all so fucked up.
Forever family force needs to step in and sort this mess out!

I'm honestly not even sure what he's worked up over. Calling Saddam Hussein a cunt? Judging by the Putin defenses maybe there's going to be a tirade about how Western leaders are just as bad because John Major had a cheeky shag in his office.

He's a wrong 'un mate. Not worth the bandwidth.

Gotta love the retards on here claiming us and Ukraine are planning a chemical attack on Russia when Russia kills brits on British soil with chemical weapons.

Oh wait! The msm made that up as part of their great reset strategy. Better head over to Russia to get some uncensored truths on the matter!

Gotta love the retards on here claiming us and Ukraine are planning a chemical attack on Russia when Russia kills brits on British soil with chemical weapons.

Oh wait! The msm made that up as part of their great reset strategy. Better head over to Russia to get some uncensored truths on the matter!
Obviously that would be entirely impossible Tony FFFFFF

Back