Your Diet Tip When Your Willpower Is Fading

For joe public frozen blueberries with some zero yogurt is good, or a protein pancake with egg whites and a bit of protein , but it's basically a low calorie sweet treat of which you can conjour up a few ideas

On prep I agree , suck it up, do something or sleep... Just knowing that competition might be giving in and having a snack gives you a mental edge....

For joe public frozen blueberries with some zero yogurt is good, or a protein pancake with egg whites and a bit of protein , but it's basically a low calorie sweet treat of which you can conjour up a few ideas

On prep I agree , suck it up, do something or sleep... Just knowing that competition might be giving in and having a snack gives you a mental edge....
For joe public aka sub human scum

Can't remember the last time i caved due to hunger..... I eat too much to get particularly hungry even dieting.

Used to have a key and brush my teeth....

My issue with caving isn't hunger though, it's just my mindset. I think " lol why am I even doing this to myself. It's all ego "

Then I think fuck it.... I'll just eat the whole cake.
Motivation isn't there.... And I like cake quite a lot.

Cake > abs
Not mate your getting it all wrong
Abs>life

Some great answers!

Obvz the MTFU brigade is showing its colours but i ment damage limiatation as dig said a thread for the weak willed if you must [emoji4][emoji4]

OK to be less of a cunt :D

i drink pepsi max with meals... the bloat helps with small food portions
drinking loads of water is cool and all but i hate 25 piss trips in the night
zero noodles with food, fuck all in them...taste and feel like rubber bands but fuck it, its bulk to food.
experiment with veg, low carb non fiberous.... taste more than anything can make you feel happier with shit portion sizes
sugar free jelly...a god send in dire times.

i boil eggs and peel them... the process expands meal times... otherwise its two mouthfuls and its gone.
eating 10 boiled eggs take a while

OK to be less of a cunt :D

i drink pepsi max with meals... the bloat helps with small food portions
drinking loads of water is cool and all but i hate 25 piss trips in the night
zero noodles with food, fuck all in them...taste and feel like rubber bands but fuck it, its bulk to food.
experiment with veg, low carb non fiberous.... taste more than anything can make you feel happier with shit portion sizes
sugar free jelly...a god send in dire times.

i boil eggs and peel them... the process expands meal times... otherwise its two mouthfuls and its gone.
eating 10 boiled eggs take a while
I knew you had a beta side [emoji8] to help us fellow betas out

Those zero noodles are fucking strange! But if you season the food well can't really taste much. Franks red hot Is a life saver if you don't mind a bit of heat and arnt too bothered about sodium but I'm guessing alot of people use that. Never underestimate seasoning your food well makes a big difference!

Never seen these zero noodles.

Xantham gum in shakes is a good one or psyllium husks. Good dose of fibre from each too.

I used to eat bags of spinach with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice as well.....

Thats about it
Xantham gum is great. Think you can get the zero noodles in holland and Barrett it's where I got it. They even have a rice version. Bit pricey but sometimes they'll be reduced in price and have deals going on.

Never seen these zero noodles.

Xantham gum in shakes is a good one or psyllium husks. Good dose of fibre from each too.

I used to eat bags of spinach with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice as well.....

Thats about it
Fck knows what's in those noodles, I've had them before and my body doesn't even digest them. Literally shit them out looking the same as they went in!

I actually find the easiest way to diet is using Intermittent Fasting. I would fast until 1pm, which allows me to eat until 9pm. It's quite easy putting off eating and sticking it out through the hunger knowing you can eat later. During the 8 hours you eat pretty normally, and don't feel like you're in a deficit. By 9pm you don't feel hungry and can easily last until bed.

I tried eating early when I was training in the mornings, but found once the fasting started and knowing you can't eat until the next day was really mentally taxing.

I guess it's like having milestones if you have set times for meals. It's easier to stay strong for a couple more hours knowing you can eat something then.

Also making a really thick soup out of your veg works. Seems to sit heavier and make you feel fuller
Cauliflower cous cous and courgette spaghetti are other tricks too, gives the impression of eating carbs

Back