1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anabolic Steroids: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Mars, Feb 7, 2011.

1. bryanthejock

bryanthejock

no I dont know my natural test levels altho I assume it was good. and thanks for the advice.

2. A.hole

A.hole

Hi guys.
    I’m having to take drug tests and steroids are on the panel of tests. Does anyone know if there are others out there oral and injected, that aren’t on this list and can avoid its detection?

Or otherwise and good, but serious alternatives promoting obvious benefit, and where they can be bought. Eg. pro hormones

And is Myostatin of any benefit?

thanks

Attached Files: