• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Anabolic Steroids: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know

Do you know what normal is? That’s the problem. Without knowing you’ll never know.

I’d go with the flow. Stop your cycle when you plan too then see how you feel, if you turn into an emotional wreck then run a PCT.
no I dont know my natural test levels altho I assume it was good. and thanks for the advice.

Hi guys.
I’m having to take drug tests and steroids are on the panel of tests. Does anyone know if there are others out there oral and injected, that aren’t on this list and can avoid its detection?

Or otherwise and good, but serious alternatives promoting obvious benefit, and where they can be bought. Eg. pro hormones

And is Myostatin of any benefit?

thanks

Attachments

• D6CDCE2C-459F-40E7-A219-0CDC3B0968DE.png
    D6CDCE2C-459F-40E7-A219-0CDC3B0968DE.png
    721.3 KB · Views: 479
Just because they aren't listed I wouldn't assume they won't show up mate.

They're all testosterone derivatives and have chemically similar structures, you can get false positives etc

Poppy seeds can give a false positives for opiates etc.

Depends what's at stake but if it's employment or being done for 'family' reasons I'd probably ask yourself is it worth the bother

I don’t reckon he cares anymore chief

Hello. I want to start using clen Anavar and t3 to lose weight and get leaner. I don’t know how to start stacking and what doses I should stay with. I am 146lbs at this moment. I al about 22 BF. Any advice?

Hello. I want to start using clen Anavar and t3 to lose weight and get leaner. I don’t know how to start stacking and what doses I should stay with. I am 146lbs at this moment. I al about 22 BF. Any advice?

146lbs? And male? You are skinny fat, sort your diet out.

Great thread so why did you fck mars of then :)
It was many years ago probably and mods and members were different then same as any other forum..dint think people posting here now a going too know the answer to your question bud..even the owners of this site maybe are different too.

It was many years ago probably and mods and members were different then same as any other forum..dint think people posting here now a going too know the answer to your question bud..even the owners of this site maybe are different too.
I am new here so I don’t know

Back