Anyone Still Keto ?

Reacher

just that really,
does anyone still use keto as a day to day 'diet'
or backfeed carbs
weekend refered type of thing but mostly zero carb approach ?

just intradested

I’ll still go zero carbs as a clean out now and again but never really thought of it as Keto due to the amount of protein being consumed. I do find it gives my gut a rest and feel better for it.

I think I'm going to go carb free for a couple of weeks bit of a tidy up.
or maybe one carb meal in an eve after gym like a back load.

wudnt mind tha meself bu i literally wudnt be able to do it :rofl:

That what I tend to do.
No carbs at all I find leaves me flat and lacking energy, but if I get a Decent portion in post workout 3/4 times a week I tend to feel (and look) much better.

When I finally pull my finger out and figure out what I can eat instead of rice during the day, this is the method I’ll use again

what issues do you have with rice? interested to know as for me white basmati is one of the easiest digesting carb sources i use

I don’t have issues with it.

But I need an alternative to eat during the day if I’m going to reduce my carb intake to PWO only. I used to eat a lot of veg but can’t now, and the thought of meat only leaves me feeling like jumping off a bridge

I don’t have issues with it.

But I need an alternative to eat during the day if I’m going to reduce my carb intake to PWO only. I used to eat a lot of veg but can’t now, and the thought of meat only leaves me feeling like jumping off a bridge
Ah i get it now...apologies. have you tried Quinoa - easy to make in bulk and can add good flavours (tumeric/paprikacum etc etc) - taste good cold too.

otherwise i like to eat loads of tomatoes and cuncumber - hardly any cals and can be quite filling

Stuffed olives or avocado maybe?
Both good appetite blunters.

Possible.

I was diagnosed with crohns back end of last year and I’m still figuring out what I can eat that doesn’t cause it to flare up.

That’s why my chicken and raw veg has been replaced with chicken and white rice.
Cooked veg is a little less harsh but 3-4 veg heavy meals a day and I’m praying my life to end lol

Possible.

I was diagnosed with crohns back end of last year and I’m still figuring out what I can eat that doesn’t cause it to flare up.

That’s why my chicken and raw veg has been replaced with chicken and white rice.
Cooked veg is a little less harsh but 3-4 veg heavy meals a day and I’m praying my life to end lol

Ah right.
I'll hold off on suggesting oats then. :facepalm:

Steamed veg not work for you either?

Back