Batgirls Transformation Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that will help Jane?
Will give caffeine a go for a while and see how it goes it's bound to help as most of them seem to have caffeine in them just looked at a bulkpowders one and that has 200mg in it. so between 80mg and 200mg is average I think.

Thanks Andy :)

Bit of a sore throat this morning but going to ignore it as not a cold. Am off to do a deload bench session and some OHP to try and fire up my triceps a bit.
I'd really like to see progression from the 40kg now that I have it in a comp (at last). I very nearly got the 42.5kg just had a sticking point half way up which means triceps I guess.

But nothing heavy today.. all in good time. Yes I'm talking to myself there. :rofl:

Weight is back down to 101 dead on, so about to hit the 100. something I got to before - thank goodness.

pre-workout Caffeine - half a tablet (200mg tablets so 100mg).

Bench (de load)

Standard grip
20kg 1x10

Narrow Grip
20kg 5x10

Closed Grip
20kg 5x5

OHP
20kg 5x5

Tricep Pull downs
3rd plate 10x10

Triceps deserved a beasting after failing me on the 42.5kg :lift:

Felt good light session but arms are twitching nicely - all done in an hour.

Mental note - must do some cardio next time (hiit burst)

Dunno how this will work out but...(enter drumroll)

I've got a training partner as from Thursday!

Plan is to train with a PT Who is powerlifting training in my gym, he's not long set up and looking for clients. I can't afford a PT but he's said he's happy to train with me 3 times a week when he trains. It might change in times if he gets clients then, but any sessions will be good experience I'm sure.

I'm meeting him Thursday for a deadlift session (a day earlier than planned so hope my back stops twinging by then).

Will be nice to bench with a spotter and he's going to get me going on squats again too - which will be good even if not heavy weights I always struggled with depth and mobility so he might have some tips.

If nothing else this might just keep me on track!

A training partner will be good for you, especially if a PT who knows what he's talking about. As you say it will keep you on track to have to stick to set training times/days. Good luck with it :)

A training partner will be good for you, especially if a PT who knows what he's talking about. As you say it will keep you on track to have to stick to set training times/days. Good luck with it :)
Yeah I think so too - they'll be before uni on a thursday and Monday but it's easiest to fit in with him. I can do it I just generally don't train those days. If nothing else it'll give me a 'form check' and get me squatting again. I've been pondering squatting even today I did think about it.

Am just back from the gym (leisure centre gym) with teen. rather than just taxi her I joined her. :thumb:

Cardio

Cross trainer
setting 6
15 mins

Treadmill
setting 5mph
15mins

Leg curls
20kg 3x10

Leg press
70kg 1x10
80kg 3x10

5 mins cool down treadmill

I was being chased to leave then by teen so that is it for 2nd training of the day.

Even more training! :omg:
Better than sitting in the wings reading Cosmopolitan I guess :D

Even more training! :omg:
Better than sitting in the wings reading Cosmopolitan I guess :D
haha cosmopolitan..

yeah figured wtf why not... took half a caffeine pill too ;) i'll feel like a druggie. lol think it's working at 100mg though (you missed the pre-workout discussion last night - it's in the supplement section if you wanna put in your advice it would be welcome). :)

haha cosmopolitan..

yeah figured wtf why not... took half a caffeine pill too ;) i'll feel like a druggie. lol think it's working at 100mg though (you missed the pre-workout discussion last night - it's in the supplement section if you wanna put in your advice it would be welcome). :)
I'll take a look, thanks :)

Horse and Hound?
The Adventures of Black Beauty?

I'll take a look, thanks :)

Horse and Hound?
The Adventures of Black Beauty?
journals on psychology is all i read at the moment - ethnic identity is what I was reading before the gym.. no time for magazines at the moment :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back