Contest Prep - Ultimate Beginners

Great stuff. He looked awesome. Defo came in looking v gd

What changes did u make to refeeds ?
Basically sacked em off lol
Upped carbs dramatically through out the week and instead of a re feed it was just a pw meal of some thing like burger, chips n ice cream.

Well I spoke to Adam and he is a bit busy... family time bless him lol
I know how much time and effort he had put in over the last 3 weeks at least and I can say he needs and deserves some chill and family time.

Any way he wanted me to update the journal and mention a couple of things...

Adam placed 2nd in a 13 man line up!
He done very well in what was from what iv seen a pretty decent line up.

He also wanted to me to mention that I fully took over completely remapping the prep for the last 3 weeks.

The rest of the post is from me and my take on the lat 3 weeks.

I just wanna take a min to say how happy I am with him!
I'm a nasty basterd when it comes to prep and especially when he come to me at just over 3weeks out and we both agreed that he was a little behind...
I'd not usually take over so late especially when some one else is doing the prep but Adam was actually quite stressed and upset...
Felt behind and wasn't getting the help that he needed.

So I set him to work on a program that I thought would bring on the changes needed.
It was basically more carbs and completely change the re feed...
A few other changes also but these were the biggest one's.
Changed the cv and sups also.
Training I let him do his own thing as in 3 weeks nothing I could tel him was gonna make any diff.

One thing that got me is that every msg Adam sent me he ended it with sorry to bother you...
Lol fuck me Adam your in your last 3weeks of prep fucking ask me what you want mate lol.

The 1st pics he sent me were 4 days into my program and what a change there was already!
He became fuller, leaner and dryer every day over the 3 weeks.

Carb up and water manipulation where all pretty basic but effective.
Good job he had asked me to help or he'd have had no idea how to carb up till 9 pm on Thursday if he had kept on doing what he was doing lol
Not sure he actually ever found out how to other then what I had told him...

Any way it was a doddle, no alcohol, no sodium manipulation, no water cut.

All went well and as far as I'm aware Adam done every thing I asked to the letter!
We both agree that it was a shame he come to me so late as we could have got him a bit tighter.
BUT that said he looked awesome!

Looking forward to our off season and run into our next show next yr.

Onwards and upwards from here on mate!!!
We gonna cause some serious damage next yr!!!

Awesome post mate! Literally made me cry lol!! I blame the emotional day haha!!!

I can't thank you enough for everything that you did support wise, mentally and physically for me. My Head was all over the place and didn't know wether I was coming or going most of the time so for you to be there on a daily basis made things 100% better. Was a coach but also felt like a true friend at the same time.
I have 100% faith in what you've got planned for me going forward and looking forward to improve on this showing.. One thing I need to work on is my self confidence in myself but I'm hoping this will come in time.

I really am grateful for everyone's support on here!

Awesome post mate! Literally made me cry lol!! I blame the emotional day haha!!!

I can't thank you enough for everything that you did support wise, mentally and physically for me. My Head was all over the place and didn't know wether I was coming or going most of the time so for you to be there on a daily basis made things 100% better. Was a coach but also felt like a true friend at the same time.
I have 100% faith in what you've got planned for me going forward and looking forward to improve on this showing.. One thing I need to work on is my self confidence in myself but I'm hoping this will come in time.

I really am grateful for everyone's support on here!
2nd from 13 on your first showing should be all the confidence you need mate.

Excellent effort, now enjoy some family time.

I actually think it's the hardest show for a first timer imo. so second is excellent.
I've heard they may have to switch to a bigger venue in the future.

I actually think it's the hardest show for a first timer imo. so second is excellent.
I've heard they may have to switch to a bigger venue in the future.

Thank you for the kind words. Did I notice you were friends with one or two of the judges? Because I'd like to know how to get some feed back on what to improve ect.

Yeah I,ll nobble them. There quite helpful to be fair would tell you straight if you asked them. What's your last name Adam I'll prob bump into them Monday.

Yeah I nobble them. There quite helpful to be fair would tell you straight if you asked them. What's your last name Adam I'll prob bump into them Monday.

It's adam edwards. I was No5. I'd really appreciate that thank you :)

Did you know if you have ANY sign of Gyno they can't put you in the top 5.
You clearly didn't being 2nd but worth bearing in mind.

Did you know if you have ANY sign of Gyno they can't put you in the top 5.
You clearly didn't being 2nd but worth bearing in mind.

I didn't know that at all. That's very interesting to know though thank you!

Massive congratulations mate. Cant wait to see a few pics . U must be over the moon...
Secondly brilliant news you had jim with you step by step. You really do need that guidance into the unkown step by step during that last phase. I learnt that this yr. massive welldone to the pair of you. Enjoy the moment. Im a little bit excited / scared to see what happens during off season. Lol !

Massive congratulations mate. Cant wait to see a few pics . U must be over the moon...
Secondly brilliant news you had jim with you step by step. You really do need that guidance into the unkown step by step during that last phase. I learnt that this yr. massive welldone to the pair of you. Enjoy the moment. Im a little bit excited / scared to see what happens during off season. Lol !
I had the ability to give Adam 100% effort... I gave him 100% and he gave me 100%... that's how it's done!
I actually had am and pm weight all week in last week to see how he was fluctuating
Pics every day in am last week till carb up then it's pics am and pm so I can see how they are effecting his body...
He must have been well pissed off with pics...
So must his misses have been!
Lol!

Back