Having Your Ass Played With

Right so whos gonna admit to having their asses played with by there girl/a female?

Personally iv had a few " pokey bum " bjs and tbh you cum very very hard and it does feel good.

Iv had one bird fuck me with a strap on, was quite sore and couldn't relax..may try again.

So whos gonna admit to it also lol. I know theres some filthy fuckers on here!

Mrs has licked the starfish along with putting a finger up there whilst giving head

Not sure I liked the finger though, hips went all tight and I couldn't squat the next day

But I like the tongue all round that area and the graham gooch

Went to hospital couple years ago with suspected appendicitis.

Male dr wanted to examine it by pushing his finger as hard and fast as he could up there

It took my breath away. After he took it out I told him I though it was his finger going up there not his chode

Fuck that the dirty bastard, turned out I needed a great big poo in the end too

it was a cold winters night & I was very deep into a tren cycle. anyway I was in the bath & got curious about how a finger would feel in the old angus, I got half a nail depth in before I bailed out. that's as close as I've gotten & I've never had a female go for it.. & I sure as fuck aint gonna let my mrs be part of any experiments in case I don't like it & cant look her in the eye afterwards

so yeah tren makes me gay, but that isn't enough to make me stop using it.

true story

it was a cold winters night & I was very deep into a tren cycle. anyway I was in the bath & got curious about how a finger would feel in the old angus, I got half a nail depth in before I bailed out. that's as close as I've gotten & I've never had a female go for it.. & I sure as fuck aint gonna let my mrs be part of any experiments in case I don't like it & cant look her in the eye afterwards

so yeah tren makes me gay, but that isn't enough to make me stop using it.

true story
Haha brilliant

Come out of that closet ,
you got fucked with a strap on? Hate to break it to ya buddy your bi or gay,
No judgement here
It's 2016 blacking your arse and go mad
Lol i personally havent or wouldnt do this but i dont thin this makes someone gay or even bi if they get pleasure from it i think it the attraction to the same sex that makes them homosexual or bisexual lol.

What ever floats ya boat i guess lol

100% attracted to females. I like fucking girls in the ass too. If a girl has a nice arse, I want a shot.

I just like a lubed up finger in me while I get sucked off. Maybe im sensitive to it, but it makes me cum a lot harder.

Strap on was more her idea cause iv rammed her arse regularly. Plenty guys get done off their birds up the arse lol. Doesn't make them gay..

Im just a filthy dirty bastard. Also pissed in birds mouths lol..

Back