Having Your Ass Played With

Yeah buts its not a bloke is it....

If you like bummed by men yeah then you're almost certainly a phaggot but if you like your bird shoving a mars bar up your gusset that ain't gay at all.....
My Mrs has a vibrator that I'd fancy up me Jacksie when she's sucking my Dick

Have I got the gay bruh? Am I going to hell?

What's everyone's feelings about homosexuality?

Let's try and be honest here and not jump down each other's throats

Personally I think it's weird as fuck and I can't get my head around it but if that's what someone wants to do or is wired up for then I think they should have at it and shouldn't be ostracised for it

I only ask because there's a lot of talk of 'phaggots' and talk of people being gay like its a negative thing in this thread

And in irl

I personally have no problem with homosexuality at all.
I have friends, clients hell even my cousin from Reading is getting married to another woman this year.
Is it some thing that has ever appealed to me? No not at all I just don't find any thing sexually attractive about other men.
But I do like muscular women so.....INB4 closet homosexual:lol:

I personally have no problem with homosexuality at all.
I have friends, clients hell even my cousin from Reading is getting married to another woman this year.
Is it some thing that has ever appealed to me? No not at all I just don't find any thing sexually attractive about other men.
But I do like muscular women so.....INB4 closet homosexual:lol:
Yeah lesbians are ok mate, that makes sense to me

What's everyone's feelings about homosexuality?

Let's try and be honest here and not jump down each other's throats

Personally I think it's weird as fuck and I can't get my head around it but if that's what someone wants to do or is wired up for then I think they should have at it and shouldn't be ostracised for it
Mate you dont get it because you are str8 lol how you look at women is how a gay man would look at a man and look at a women how you see a man lol if that makes sense

And my honest feelings is I have no problem at all with it I think everyone in life deserves to be happy and if that means you fall in love with a man so be it Id be happy for them.
That being said I do feel a little uncomfortable seeing two men kiss i just cant help it but it does

If you had to be gay would you prefer to be gay with a really skinny twink or a big fuck off bodybuilder.
Like if you had to be gay and you were gay with an IFBB pro you could finally ask "what do pros take?" and hopefully get a legit answer.
INB4 half the board goes gay and tries to hook up with gay IFBB pros!

Back