• While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

High Blood Pressure

hibiscus tea will drop you down nicely. 1 litre of strong hibiscus tea, drunk in 4 cups over the day drops my bp to 120/70ish from similar numbers to yourself. I am also doing cardio.

hibiscus tea will drop you down nicely. 1 litre of strong hibiscus tea, drunk in 4 cups over the day drops my bp to 120/70ish from similar numbers to yourself. I am also doing cardio.
That's good to know mate will give that a try, where can you buy that from?

Do you just use one tea bag per cup mate?

My blood pressure has always been fairly high and I'm guilty of not getting it sorted.

It's not crazy high but very high for my age and generally is about 150/90!

It's possible that , as its always been high, that this is just your 'normal'
Don't forget 'average' means there will be people who fall below average and people who fall above average.

I'd be more concerned if you were lower than that and then recently (say, last 6-12 months) it had risen. That you would want to sort out before you go on cycle.

Fucking bp meds straight in on a first cycle. This is beyond silly now..... There’s not a drug some daft twat hasn’t told the guy to add to his first cycle over the time he’s been posting.

This is not the way to the go about your drugs usage. Not even close.

Stop throwing drugs at everything, it will not end well.
I don't think he's going that root, pm'd me about hibiscus so told him all about that and as we know its an effective ace inhibitor.

Cardio, hibiscus, hawthorn, celery and supportmaxx is very effective OP.

I had mine done at a work event and it was higher than I'd of liked, not entirely dissimilar to OP's but I did have a feeling it wasn't great. The hibiscus tabs that were recommended and an OTC all round support supp sorted it out fine.

Fucking bp meds straight in on a first cycle. This is beyond silly now..... There’s not a drug some daft twat hasn’t told the guy to add to his first cycle over the time he’s been posting.

This is not the way to the go about your drugs usage. Not even close.

Stop throwing drugs at everything, it will not end well. Do something proactive to actually solve it, it’s easily done.

I think you are right TBH!! That why I stated:-

"For extreme cases, meds may be needed"

I did give him the option of Celery Seed first.

At the end of the day, his choice. He does need to tackle it though but the herbal remedies should be tried first before more extreme measures are needed. He's going to see his GP anyhow so he can advise.

I used Lisinopril when blasting very heavy.

The plan is to use hibiscus tea daily and see if that helps, will then add in celery/Hawthorne if needed. I don't smoke, drink or carry excess body fat. High blood pressure is something that runs in my family so I'm almost certain it's hereditary. Hopefully I can get it under control with some of these natural remedies. The only reason I had it measured was for a work assessment so there's no real way of knowing how long it's been high for. I will start the hibiscus straight away and monitor it daily. Thanks for all the advise and concerns it's appreciated!

Didn’t you start taking gear yesterday?
First jab of test e was Saturday. I'm thinking about re-starting the cycle once I've got my blood pressure down. Like I say I'm pretty sure it's hereditary and wouldn't of gone up from one jab. If I can get it under control fairly quickly then I will continue the cycle. If it doesn't come down within the next week I will come off completely until the issue is sorted. Health is more important

Tbf I’m no expert but I would of thought those health markers should of been first port of call. Probably worth getting a bp machine and seeing on a reg basis what your heart is doing

Back