Nail
Top Contributor
- Joined
- May 24, 2011
- Messages
- 1,725
- Reaction score
- 1,036
Hey Guys,
For the first time ever I'm doing fairly high volume (for me). I've almost always done heavier weight fairly low volume and 5-8 reps body part once a week. 5x5 routines etc. I've decided to give higher volume a go for a change.
I'm following a routine similar to Serge Nubrets really high volume one but with maybe just over half the volume of his. Basically its 6 days every muscle twice a week, 4x12 on most exercises and only about a minute rest between sets(2 for squats). I'm loving it so far but it is a lot harder than I'm used to, its making me wonder if I ever trained hard at all lol. I'm trying to lose fat anyway so the extra calorie burn is also helpful.
Any one a fan of high volume??
For the first time ever I'm doing fairly high volume (for me). I've almost always done heavier weight fairly low volume and 5-8 reps body part once a week. 5x5 routines etc. I've decided to give higher volume a go for a change.
I'm following a routine similar to Serge Nubrets really high volume one but with maybe just over half the volume of his. Basically its 6 days every muscle twice a week, 4x12 on most exercises and only about a minute rest between sets(2 for squats). I'm loving it so far but it is a lot harder than I'm used to, its making me wonder if I ever trained hard at all lol. I'm trying to lose fat anyway so the extra calorie burn is also helpful.
Any one a fan of high volume??



