Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

I Really Dont Know What To Do, But Dont Want To Give Up

Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Hi guys, I have been going gym for more than one Year. However I have never had a sense of direction. I started of really fat at 90kg, i am now around 75kg. You will see pictures of how i look below. The questions is do i bulk or cut. Im not even sure. I have been bulking for about 2 months but I am just getting fat and I do not see any mass in my arms or chest. What do I do ?


If you could help me out it would be great!! :D
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0325_1.jpg
    IMAG0325_1.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 260
  • IMAG0327_1.jpg
    IMAG0327_1.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMAG0328_1.jpg
    IMAG0328_1.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 244
  • IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 238
  • IMAG0330_1.jpg
    IMAG0330_1.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 275
  • IMAG0331_1.jpg
    IMAG0331_1.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 228
IMHO I would say keep cutting to get as lean as possible and then once you are lean you can start slowly bulking.

What does your current diet and training look like? Try and be as detailed as possible
 
Hi, Well currently Im just eating anything to get bulky, but before when i was trying to loose I was under 50g of carbs which made me loose all my fat. My workout has been same throughout.

So monday I do chest and tri
Tue shoulders,
wed legs,
Thurs back and bi

I tried cutting but the lumps on my chest stay there, it looks terrible.
 
Hello anyone?
 
def cut. you do cardio?
 
Heavy weights is the best way to grow.. I'm sure if you put down how u train what weights your at someone will create a routine for u
 
If you corrected your posture it would help enormously
 
I would look at your training first, if you say you been bulking and none on arms/chest etc I would look at getting a decent routine.

Also look on the diet, what are you currently eating? a whole days diet what does it look like.

Personally I would not "cut", I would aim to build muscle with more muscle you probably find the belly will drop off if you look more into your training and diet.
 
Eating anything to get bulky is the completely wrong way to go about gaining good quality mass. An extreme excess of calories will cause you to put fat on at a much quicker rate.
 
If you corrected your posture it would help enormously
Hey :) When u mean correct posture u mean stand up right with straight back ?
 
Hey :) When u mean correct posture u mean stand up right with straight back ?
He means dont stand like your searching for fag doubts
 
I would look at your training first, if you say you been bulking and none on arms/chest etc I would look at getting a decent routine.

Also look on the diet, what are you currently eating? a whole days diet what does it look like.

Personally I would not "cut", I would aim to build muscle with more muscle you probably find the belly will drop off if you look more into your training and diet.
So for instance what stuff should i be eating and do u recommend any good diets which i can follow which will help me with my bulk ?
 
Hey, I stopped doing cardio as i started this so call bulk. I dont mind starting it again
Get a slow cooker, chicken green veg all day, fasted cardio 5 days a wk
 
Back
Top