Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

I Really Dont Know What To Do, But Dont Want To Give Up

So for instance what stuff should i be eating and do u recommend any good diets which i can follow which will help me with my bulk ?

What are you currently eating?
 
Get a slow cooker, chicken green veg all day, fasted cardio 5 days a wk
I did heavy cardio before i lost alot of fat but for some reason my belly rolls were still there and man boobs? why dont these go away?
 
What are you currently eating?
I am in taking alot of carbs and protein, my main source of protein is from chicken breast
 
I am in taking alot of carbs and protein, my main source of protein is from chicken breast

That is not outlining your diet.

What is your exact diet from waking to bed?
 
That is not outlining your diet.

What is your exact diet from waking to bed?
In the morning i will have 2 eggs 2 toast and 2 weetabix biscuits with creatine, lunch i will have chicken breast boiled pasta and dinner i will have brown rice and chicken breast with green veg
 
Hey :) When u mean correct posture u mean stand up right with straight back ?
Chest out, shoulders back and breath in. 100% improvement.
 
I did heavy cardio before i lost alot of fat but for some reason my belly rolls were still there and man boobs? why dont these go away?
because youre eating bread, pasta, cereal and probably not active enough to warrant all the carbs. heavy ass weights, low carbs, fasted cardio
 
In the morning i will have 2 eggs 2 toast and 2 weetabix biscuits with creatine, lunch i will have chicken breast boiled pasta and dinner i will have brown rice and chicken breast with green veg

Do you know how much pasta and brown rice you eat?


For a start I would have more protein in your breakfast, about 12g in total for breakfast, then 2 chicken breasts you be lucky if you have 90g protein a day.

Aim for around 175g protein a day from chicken, eggs, steak, fish, whey etc
 
because youre eating bread, pasta, cereal and probably not active enough to warrant all the carbs. heavy ass weights, low carbs, fasted cardio
I am active enough gym 4 days a week without struggle i put in the effort believe it or not bro
 
Do you know how much pasta and brown rice you eat?


For a start I would have more protein in your breakfast, about 12g in total for breakfast, then 2 chicken breasts you be lucky if you have 90g protein a day.

Aim for around 175g protein a day from chicken, eggs, steak, fish, whey etc
I eat 200g of past and 200g of rice.
I try to eat as much as I can. the only problem is as i am a student at uni its hard for me to keep having breaks to eat.
 
I am active enough gym 4 days a week without struggle i put in the effort believe it or not bro
Thats not active man, unless your hammering cardio or doing a strenious job through the day, theres no need to be eating loads of pasta and bread etc, 4 days of gym is fk all
 
Thats not active man, unless your hammering cardio or doing a strenious job through the day, theres no need to be eating loads of pasta and bread etc, 4 days of gym is fk all
Everyone who i ask says 4 days is alot, and some say its not enough. This is exactly why i say i have no sense of direction. Dont get it twisted i aint blaming anyone, just wanna know what going on :D
 
I eat 200g of past and 200g of rice.
I try to eat as much as I can. the only problem is as i am a student at uni its hard for me to keep having breaks to eat.

IMO you need to increase your protein intake, lower the amounts of carbs per meal (this could be a reason why you are bloated also)

Work on all the big compounds lifts and progress them slowly week by week.
 
Everyone who i ask says 4 days is alot, and some say its not enough. This is exactly why i say i have no sense of direction. Dont get it twisted i aint blaming anyone, just wanna know what going on :D
Those people you ask, are they in good shape? 4 days weights yes, but thats like 4hrs out of your entire week, what about the rest of the time
 
IMO you need to increase your protein intake, lower the amounts of carbs per meal (this could be a reason why you are bloated also)

Work on all the big compounds lifts and progress them slowly week by week.
How many grams of carbs per day??. If i lower carbs will i still get the mass?
 
Back
Top