Kate1976
Competitor
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2011
- Messages
- 2,425
- Reaction score
- 2,331
New journal to log my off season progress (mid Nov 11 - mid May 12) and prep for 2012 competition season (mid May 12 - Sept 12).
Macros are currently 180p, 210c and 60f. Training split is x3 weight sessions and x3 fasted cardio session per week atm.
Being a lanky git (5ft 9) in order to be competitive, I need to get some lean tissue on my frame, esp my legs and back.
My goals are to beat this years condition, gain lean mass, win my qualifier and get to the Brits....all whilst retaining my sanity, friends, family and job
Will post progress pics as and when I see any worth reporting........
Macros are currently 180p, 210c and 60f. Training split is x3 weight sessions and x3 fasted cardio session per week atm.
Being a lanky git (5ft 9) in order to be competitive, I need to get some lean tissue on my frame, esp my legs and back.
My goals are to beat this years condition, gain lean mass, win my qualifier and get to the Brits....all whilst retaining my sanity, friends, family and job

Will post progress pics as and when I see any worth reporting........
xx
reading but not posting...like a evil lurking sex pest 