Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

Kate's Kwest For Improvement

good to see this up kate will be following :)

Cheers Hilly - where's your new log then :)

OK day 1 and I forgot how much I need to eat in the off - struggled to get all meals in but am sure that will change by the end of the week.

New split means that I trained back, chest and traps - 3 exercises on back n chest and 2 working sets plus warm up, just shrugs for traps. Defo have an issue going on in right shoulder when pressing, so need to get that seen to as the numbers are only going to go up! Also thinking of changing gyms to a more BB orientated place, as that is only going to help me grow.
 
Cheers Hilly - where's your new log then :)

OK day 1 and I forgot how much I need to eat in the off - struggled to get all meals in but am sure that will change by the end of the week.

New split means that I trained back, chest and traps - 3 exercises on back n chest and 2 working sets plus warm up, just shrugs for traps. Defo have an issue going on in right shoulder when pressing, so need to get that seen to as the numbers are only going to go up! Also thinking of changing gyms to a more BB orientated place, as that is only going to help me grow.

Im down time at the moment.

real growing commenses in 4-6 weeks once im all healed up and hopefully private hopsital fixes my guts
 
Cheers Hilly - where's your new log then :)

OK day 1 and I forgot how much I need to eat in the off - struggled to get all meals in but am sure that will change by the end of the week.

New split means that I trained back, chest and traps - 3 exercises on back n chest and 2 working sets plus warm up, just shrugs for traps. Defo have an issue going on in right shoulder when pressing, so need to get that seen to as the numbers are only going to go up! Also thinking of changing gyms to a more BB orientated place, as that is only going to help me grow.

The physio in monster is v good. She is sorting my back and shoulder niggle.

As for gym *sigh* you will have to move to Cheshunt with me :) and Monster
 
Im down time at the moment.

real growing commenses in 4-6 weeks once im all healed up and hopefully private hopsital fixes my guts
Any further insight into what the issue is?

The physio in monster is v good. She is sorting my back and shoulder niggle.
As for gym *sigh* you will have to move to Cheshunt with me :) and Monster

See now there's the perfect plan, I find a job in Cheshunt, rent my place out for a profit and rent your spare room out!
Job done :)

Does she work on Sats miss?
 
Good luck K x
 
See now there's the perfect plan, I find a job in Cheshunt, rent my place out for a profit and rent your spare room out!
Job done :)

Does she work on Sats miss?

Perfect solution - though I like how you have the room with the posing mirrors :lol: :lol:

Yeah she does work Saturdays. She is only a tiny thing but when she was working onmy shoulder i honestly thought I was going to cry - she was so bloody strong!!!!
 
Thanks Paul - yep with skip in the off and have just received diet......time to eat up lol!
Nice one Kate best thing i did last year was to use Skip for my off season, i will be working with him all the way upto the British on June the 2nd next year so we will be fellow Skipsters :)
 
Good luck K x
Cheers J.....do you think Luce will take the plunge this yr?

Perfect solution - though I like how you have the room with the posing mirrors :lol: :lol:

Yeah she does work Saturdays. She is only a tiny thing but when she was working onmy shoulder i honestly thought I was going to cry - she was so bloody strong!!!!

Of course :) but we can share! God imagine us both at 4 weeks out.....poseorama!
Hmmm might get booked in with her on 2/3rd then!

Nice one Kate best thing i did last year was to use Skip for my off season, i will be working with him all the way upto the British on June the 2nd next year so we will be fellow Skipsters :)

Great news Paul - yeah I have seen how much both you and Linny have grown, plus I like his no-nonsense approach :)
Hopefully I will gain the lean mass I need to balance out my frame and compete with the shorter girls! I wish the UKBFF had height classes like the blummin IFBB!

We can share off season refeed tips :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JB
Of course :) but we can share! God imagine us both at 4 weeks out.....poseorama!
Hmmm might get booked in with her on 2/3rd then!

I will text you her details.

Christ it was bad enough when we trained that first Sunday let alone when I actually have some muscles to show off pmsl!!!
 
Great news Paul - yeah I have seen how much both you and Linny have grown, plus I like his no-nonsense approach :)
Hopefully I will gain the lean mass I need to balance out my frame and compete with the shorter girls! I wish the UKBFF had height classes like the blummin IFBB!

We can share off season refeed tips :)
lol yea we can but then i will have to remember as my prep starts on the 2nd of January the longest prep for a show i have ever done.......i must be mad :)
 
I am sure that if you move to Cheshunt then there is some sort of public warning notice by-law isnt there?? :D :D I mean you and Gem in the one place... :D

and if that physio is good at giving sports massage then sign me up too... need a few sessions to iron out some kinks...
 
Lol yes they will have a local awareness meeting with leaflets and everything ;)

Got my second session with her Friday morning so I shall let you know how it goes. She is also the physio for the local rugby teams and seems to know her stuff so all good!!
 
I am sure that if you move to Cheshunt then there is some sort of public warning notice by-law isnt there?? :D :D I mean you and Gem in the one place... :D

and if that physio is good at giving sports massage then sign me up too... need a few sessions to iron out some kinks...

Lol yes they will have a local awareness meeting with leaflets and everything ;)

PSML!

Have you seen these women? Do not approach them, unless carrying any of the following - cake, biscuits, bread, bagels, crumpets or percy pigs.
If cornered, simply throw food to the ground and avoiding any eye contact, quickly walk away!
 
PSML!

Have you seen these women? Do not approach them, unless carrying any of the following - cake, biscuits, bread, bagels, crumpets or percy pigs.
If cornered, simply throw food to the ground and avoiding any eye contact, quickly walk away!

MMMMM percy pigs..... they might also want to hand us a towel for the inevitable sweats :lol:
 
Boom! good to see this! Time to grooow! :)
 
Back
Top