• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

my next cycle what do you think

webby2k

Test.e 750mg/wk (frontloaded 750mg) 12 weeks

equipoise 750mg/wk (frontloaded 750mg) 12 weeks

tren.e 200mg/wk 6 weeks (beginning)

tbol 80mg/ed 6 weeks (beginning)

t3 50mg/ed 12 weeks

winni 50mg/ed 6 weeks (end of cycle and into pct)

hgh 5iu/ed (throughtout)

( a shot of test.p night before training session)

im looking to pack on quality muscle and to also drop some bodyfat at the same time

Is that lot really necessary????

The point is to get results, not see how much your body can handle. I am sure you could achieve good results with a lot less than that, the excess is just burning a hole in your wallet. I could make 3 8 week cycles out of that course.

Reactions: RS
If you do this get regular blood checks to watch that your rbc and hematocrit don't go too high.
1 grapefruit per day will aid in keeping it normal.

i am keeping regular checks and am having grapefruit in morning everyday, big joe i can see where ur coming from mate but some of us dnt have the great genetics of other people as well, i am thinkin of taking out the tren and just doing the test.e and equipoise with hgh and t3 i have done about 10 cycles before just wana try pack on some more, i understand that my cycle looks bit high but i have seen people go on a lot more than that

Id personally take 25mg of t3 just but i dont know your weight and condition. Rely more on good eating to keep lean and growing plus tren seems to help with this quite a bit too

so jst take 25mg for the t3 thanks mate im weighing at 19 stone atm carryin a bit of fat as i got injured playing rugby and bin out for 6 months but wanna get back trim a bit and pack on my muscle agen, so you say keep the tren in?

Have you not weight trained for six months? How much size did you lose?
Have to take 6 months out my self...

Reactions: Rab
I cant answer on the t3 mate as i dont know enough on it with regards ot differences with bodyweights. Tren undoubtedly helps with body recomp but it is goign to come down to a decnet diet. Nothing fancy, just simple clean regular eating. If you tolerate it then why not. I wake up in puddles with the sh!t and my missus only puts up with that sh!t when its coming to the show :lol:

i have lost a bit of size wid not training but i kept eating as healthy as i cud plus the growth helped me a lot as well i just want to get back to how i was i was about 20 stone before with 12% bf but im 19 stone now lost a stone but lost lot of muscle im about 18% bf nw

ye i have got a clean diet mate but i will do anything to get back to the way i was mate so it i have to sweat the nights away i will lol

Have you not weight trained for six months? How much size did you lose?
Have to take 6 months out my self...

I like Cons sate of panic

..get well soon though

thanks mate i got injjured playing rugby and hurt my lower back its gna take some really hard work but no pain no gain

Back