1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Nexus Labs

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by beefcake1252, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Leej

Leej Full Member

I have used nexus since 2020 had no problems except end last year different source that came back used the oxy wasn't impressed.
    used the test cyp last year when people started complaining about pip from the test e and liked that....

Tronic likes this.
  2. Leej

Leej Full Member

What's up with jabs

Rob O’tren likes this.
  3. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

never used either

4. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Should be good mate!

5. Hillsy

Hillsy Full Member

I've only ever used 3 labs, aburihan (I think that's how you spell it, Iranian it was) on my first cycle, triumph on the second and nexus ever since. All worked as they should. Once I find a good lab with bloods confirming its good to go I stick with it, no need to risk changing labs when you've found a decent one.

What was the trust issue you mentioned in your post?

Tronic likes this.
  6. beefcake1252

beefcake1252 Full Member

Yeah probably over thinking it. I'll switch to another stash I have.

7. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

The Colouring of gear a few times which is concerning and it’s going cheap. Anything that’s going cheap concerns me especially gear. Hey I’ve used this gear, I have tested my bloods and I looked great on their test but was pippy like all ugl at 300 Mg. I liked this lab I won’t bash it up ive stuck up for it many times. If the lab is still here in 6 months time I will use it again. Their tablets are pressed very good. I hope they pull through because I like them.

8. Leej

Leej Full Member

Is that the orange colour deca you talking about?..

9. Hillsy

Hillsy Full Member

The colouring change could be the carrier oil as they recently switched to mct oil, used to be gso, they used to use another carrier oil beginning with E too can't remember what it was called, they had red dots on the vial to tell the difference between the gso and the one beginning with E to help people when ordering to avoid them getting pip with the pip issues as the one beginning with E didn't cause pip like the gso, MCT is much smoother so that's why I think they switched to that as less reactions with people.

I've never seen it sold cheap, source I've always used has always kept it the same, same as every other lab, maybe your using a different source, as there was talk of a source mixing up labels on bottles too so unsure on that.

10. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

It was ethyl oleate I think and it was all their high concentration stuff that had it like t400, dhb, etc iirc

Hillsy likes this.
  11. Hillsy

Hillsy Full Member

Thats the one, they tried to accommodate people who were having the pip issues with the 300mg, had a gso, eo version, so people could choose between which one caused them pip or not, now its mct oil well so I've seen online.

12. Dboy666

Dboy666

Ur right mate I’ve just started a cycle there test e 300 and 20 mg superdrol as have heard good things about the lab .I have been cycling for around 15 years Always including test e or p and high doses of tren,I’ve had test flu more or less every cycle nothing major tho but since starting this it has been absolutely horrific.always the day after jabbing I’ve had bad covid but this is worse lol.it does dye down the day after but seems my body is fighting it hard , can also taste it in my mouth like u get with tren,also the worst pip I’ve had bye far I know it’s a high concentration but fuck me .not having much sides with the superdrol but I’ve bulked a bit in the first 2 weeks tho just never felt this shit with test

13. Nara

Nara Full Member

New profile, no avi, seems legit

14. m1_1-94

m1_1-94

can anyone who uses nexus regularly vouch for there products ? looking. for some anavar but am hearing anything over 10s are likely to be fake ?

15. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

Nexus has always been spot on for me and the Mrs.

Used the Nex Var 50 regularly, Mrs has used Inone 10mg Var (Nex doesn't do 10mgs) bit she's also used 20mg Nex Var and was very happy with results.