Potential For Gym Closures

Some pretty morbid folks in here hope use are All better than your letting on

i probs happier than ever even tho abit bored ders fuck all rong wif abit of free time lads

im getting fitter, reading books, getting pissed etc.. just filling time yer but a mean come on wer hardly being asked to go to iraq are we

but if ya seriously struggling yer reach out itll probs only help

As a teacher, id much rather be back at work. Trying to set work virtually and then mark it is much more difficult than being in a classroom with them.
Do you think the unions will let you go back anytime soon? Scupper your chances of an early return, i feel sorry for my son hes in year 12 atm, hes says its fine studying at home but im not convinced, just hope it doesnt do harm to his education....

@Simon90 definitely contact your GP if you're feeling that low. There's all sorts of help available.

Lots of advice and links here.

https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-min...MI1sHlw7Gu6QIVm-vtCh2XZAM9EAAYASAAEgLo3vD_BwE
Gp is fuckin useless tbf. I’ve changed and got a new dr who seems Sound. Just done all my bloods for me today actually no questions asked. But the mental health side of it is bollocks all they can do is refer...therapy and shit don’t work for me. Been there...meds I wouldn’t touch no matter what

Gp is fuckin useless tbf. I’ve changed and got a new dr who seems Sound. Just done all my bloods for me today actually no questions asked. But the mental health side of it is bollocks all they can do is refer...therapy and shit don’t work for me. Been there...meds I wouldn’t touch no matter what

Get your mrs to finger your hoop then go from there. Big @JANIKvonD loved a finger then am sure he got fisted? :rofl::rofl:

Might chill ya lad

@Simon90 when he has a spiff

5C880BD7-B531-4B83-BD06-FEEE321B1DD9.jpeg

Back