Potential For Gym Closures

Tried it with her rabbit. Wasn’t bad tbf...better than expected.
She was always scared of anal so I only did it to show her if I can take that up me bum then she can take me up hers...plan worked :thumb:

One in the bum, no harm done!

I was reading something yesterday that up to 50% of gyms are already crippled from this financially and a vast majority will close

And the ones that can reopen will have to abide by social distancing or limited numbers or both and most people won’t want to deal with that, and probably just cancel their membership

Massive blow for gyms this. Death sentence for most of em imo

I hope some of the smaller ones who don't run off huge debts survive. I use a small local place a couple of times a week, they invest any profit back into kit for the club and have members still paying as well as loaning kit out on a weekly basis to help cover bills so at least some money coming in.

I imagine some of the big gyms run with huge debt and will have frozen memberships so have no money coming in at all

Do you think the unions will let you go back anytime soon? Scupper your chances of an early return, i feel sorry for my son hes in year 12 atm, hes says its fine studying at home but im not convinced, just hope it doesnt do harm to his education....

Based on what we've received today from the school, they aren't taking the option to open. It seems the guidance doesn't say they have to open for year 10 or 12. Our head has asked us to start providing things like recordings to help students.

We've been setting work for our year 12 business students already and then assessments tk go with them and lots of students have engaged in this. Adding recoded elements where we explain theory or explain exam technique should hopefully then help those who are maybe struggling a little.

Would still prefer just to teach face to face but it is what it is I guess. Only saving grace is that everyone across the country is in the same boat so the exam boards will need to do something to account for this.

Would kill for a bit of octopus right now or some salt n pepper squid :tongue:

Oooft. I'd love a fish fest ( not yer Nan's minge)

calameres fritos to start
Pulpo gallego for main
Boquerones fritos for desert

Actually had that in Madrid once. The waiter thought I was a maniac!

Oooft. I'd love a fish fest ( not yer Nan's minge)

calameres fritos to start
Pulpo gallego for main
Boquerones fritos for desert

Actually had that in Madrid once. The waiter thought I was a maniac!
Anchovy fritters for dessert? Sounds a bit fishy to me bruh

I'll get me coat

Other countries are starting to open gyms but with a booking system for 1 hour. That shit will not work. Everyone will want 6.30-8pm but places limited. Home gym forever by the looks of things

4671C451-7D11-424F-897F-D3E12067BEF0.jpeg

My best friend my brother my coach is a celeb

Back