Potential For Gym Closures

From a selfish perspective, The worst part is employers/people up and down the country are abusing the furlough system/financial help the same as they do every other benefit available..

And once again I dont get any of it but will have to pay it back :lol:

Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 07.36.41.png

The people who pay the most get the least out. It's bollocks isn't it. Why are we paying to support people who won't support themselves? I've never been able to get my head around it.

Everyone on 20k plus a year should be able to go out and murder 100 unemployed people a year without prosecution.

That would balance the books and give us all our money's worth.

This Furlough scheme should be paid by the banks in return for the bailout of 2008. Make them fucking pay it and write it off out of their profits

With actual benefits, I think they should give no actual money out

Just pay rent and give vouchers only valid to the person entitled for food, clothes, utilities etc

Why give money to someone who doesn't work to then spend on a holiday? Why is a holiday essential to someone who doesn't work and isnt paying for it? In my eyes that means they've been given too much

Give them only essentials in the form of non transferable vouchers

Omlette approved

Where I come from (Birkenhead) being on benefits is a lifestyle choice and many people have never worked in their life.

It is seen as a badge of honour to work the system, if you can upgrade to the sick, you are great, if you can get on incapacity benefit with a free car then you are a legend. All of them have 5 kids, 6 dogs and smoke incessantly. It sickens me.

The Labour MP, Frank Field (I've met him, decent fella, bent as a nine bob note) wanted everybody to work for their benefits (like Community Service, cutting grass in parks etc), this did not go down well :lol::lol:. He was Welfare Minister in Blair's government but got removed for being too draconian i.e. a vote loser.

Where I come from (Birkenhead) being on benefits is a lifestyle choice and many people have never worked in their life.

It is seen as a badge of honour to work the system, if you can upgrade to the sick, you are great, if you can get on incapacity benefit with a free car then you are a legend. All of them have 5 kids, 6 dogs and smoke incessantly. It sickens me.

The Labour MP, Frank Field (I've met him, decent fella, bent as a nine bob note) wanted everybody to work for their benefits (like Community Service, cutting grass in parks etc), this did not go down well :lol::lol:. He was Welfare Minister in Blair's government but got removed for being too draconian i.e. a vote loser.

Just look at how proud lee da lifter was he lived his shit life smoking weed paid for by handouts. he clearly sounded like he needed mental help but thats for a seperate thread. Happy to live the kings life on the rock n roll

This Is what I mean, same alot of places by me

It's not used for what it's intended when you fall unlucky out of work etc

It's taken as a choice, people decide not to work and just claim instead

Shouldn't be an option or a route you take on purpose but an unfortunate situation u find yourself in

Maybe if it was that way then those who were unlucky enough to lose their job could be supported properly

Guaranteed if I lost my job tomorrow with no other lined up, even though I've worked since I was at school, they would make it impossible for me to claim a penny, yet carrer benefit claimers got a bigger tv than I can afford

Fuck the world

I don't understand how they get so much money though?

I had to claim benefits for a few months years ago and I genuinely struggled to get by. Only the help of family stopped me having to go to the food bank.

I guess they know something I didn't know lol

I don't understand how they get so much money though?

I had to claim benefits for a few months years ago and I genuinely struggled to get by. Only the help of family stopped me having to go to the food bank.

I guess they know something I didn't know lol

Working the system. They all know the system inside out and delight in learning new scams and passing it on, earning them kudos in their inner circle.

Lad I know lives with his mom

Has no Bills to pay, gives her next to nothing when he feels like it

Put in for PIP whatever it is

They rejected him so his mom wrote a letter

4 months later they've accepted his claim and are back dating it and paying him 4 grand

4 grand to someone who has no Bills to pay... so what's the 4 grand for?

Why isnt someone looking at the cases and going, OK you live with your mom, your outgoings are X, so therefore you need Y in benefits.

Instead he gets 4 grand now to piss up the wall, while I struggle to save for a deposit :lol::lol:

Bomb da governmentwedders

Lad I know lives with his mom

Has no Bills to pay, gives her next to nothing when he feels like it

Put in for PIP whatever it is

They rejected him so his mom wrote a letter

4 months later they've accepted his claim and are back dating it and paying him 4 grand

4 grand to someone who has no Bills to pay... so what's the 4 grand for?

Why isnt someone looking at the cases and going, OK you live with your mom, your outgoings are X, so therefore you need Y in benefits.

Instead he gets 4 grand now to piss up the wall, while I struggle to save for a deposit :lol::lol:

Bomb da governmentwedders
3A1BFB91-DC27-4D52-88D9-B4E13293DE64.gif

Back