Potential For Gym Closures

If all pub customers have to be vaccined does that mean all staff have too aswell? Pointless and hypocritical if they aren't.

As previous, if the vaccine stopped the spread then yeah, I get it, but there is zero evidence if you’re vaccinated that you can’t carry and spread. So, entering a building vaccinated makes precisely zero fucking difference to if you are in vaccinated.

Oh, unless you stayed at home because you had a fucking cough instead of being entirely unaware you were carrying such a deadly virus.

women on the news earlier giving it “anyone who works in a care home and isn’t vaccinated is putting my mother at risk”

yeah, you don’t know how vaccines work love, get off prime time evening news and back to your tin foil hat

As previous, if the vaccine stopped the spread then yeah, I get it, but there is zero evidence if you’re vaccinated that you can’t carry and spread. So, entering a building vaccinated makes precisely zero fucking difference to if you are in vaccinated.

Oh, unless you stayed at home because you had a fucking cough instead of being entirely unaware you were carrying such a deadly virus.

women on the news earlier giving it “anyone who works in a care home and isn’t vaccinated is putting my mother at risk”

yeah, you don’t know how vaccines work love, get off prime time evening news and back to your tin foil hat
It’s like they cherry pick what info they want to take in isn’t

“if you don’t get the vaccine your putting my mum at risk”

Are they totally deaf to the people in charge saying they don’t know if it stops the spread? Or are they just so eager to get on their moral high horse they just ignore that part and start mouthing off dictating how other people should be able to live their lives and if they should have a job

Absolute scum imo. And the worse part is they don’t see how hypocritical they are and they think they are the shining beacons of humanity in all this

The world is fucked

It’s like they cherry pick what info they want to take in isn’t

“if you don’t get the vaccine your putting my mum at risk”

Are they totally deaf to the people in charge saying they don’t know if it stops the spread? Or are they just so eager to get on their moral high horse they just ignore that part and start mouthing off dictating how other people should be able to live their lives and if they should have a job

Absolute scum imo. And the worse part is they don’t see how hypocritical they are and they think they are the shining beacons of humanity in all this

The world is fucked

this will be the same people who if they were forced to take the vaccine they would be out stoning coppers abs claiming innocence when they get locked up

I dont see that covid passport/app thing working at all, will never officially happen. Too much involved, open for fraud/hacking very easily.

The scariest part in all of this for me is that there isnt any political party who are against all the measures Boris is pushing through, Labour voted in favour of extending covid legislation until september also.

Explains it all perfectly. If anyone is genuinely interested about the agenda pushing this totally OTT covid response this video nails it. Worth watching 100%.

That’s painted Russell Brand in a whole new light for me. It’s also pretty terrifying!

Snip from the Davos in 2015

full clip 2015
Ah I see. Do you feel this somehow makes what he is saying less relevant?

This “fourth industrial revolution” thing they are pushing has been in the works for quite sometime

The head of the WEF acknowledges that the world wouldn’t accept it as the changes to people’s lives would be too extreme, he’s acknowledged that off the back of the covid crisis is the best possible chance they have of getting what they want and they cannot waste this opportunity

When I look at that video of him talking about this 6 years ago and see they haven’t really got anywhere with this stuff until this covid situation appeared it illustrates to me even more so how the response is tailored to force through what they are now dubbing their “great reset” rather than the response being aimed at fighting a “deadly pamdemic” (with a death rate of 0.3%)

And they did run a simulation called “event 201” 6 months before covid appeared where they practiced how the world should react if we were hit with a pandemic. They utilised everything we are seeing now such as the lockdowns, mandatory vaccines etc etc. The simulation was run in partnership with our old mate bill gates. Now we have all the governments in the world utilising their practiced tactics a mere 6 months after they did a practice run

Coincidence? Seems to have been a few of them lately that have worked out very well for these “elites”. Or maybe the richest most powerful people in the world decided it was time to make it happen

Last edited:
Do you not feel like a tin foil wearing fanny trying twist a 6 year old video clip to what you want it say? You and Russell Brand must both feel like fannies.

I’m actually just winding you up. I do believe the elitist rich are trying to change things and big tech has got far too much power and it will get worse.

I think our democracy and civil rights are slowly being taken away from us.

Do you not feel like a tin foil wearing fanny trying twist a 6 year old video clip to what you want it say? You and Russell Brand must both feel like fannies.

I’m actually just winding you up. I do believe the elitist rich are trying to change things and big tech has got far too much power and it will get worse.

I think our democracy and civil rights are slowly being taken away from us.
You aren’t winding me up at all. I find speculating on this stuff interesting. Should have thought that would be obvious by now

Do you not feel like a fanny getting annoyed because I asked you why you feel it makes it less relevant rather than just agreeing with you?
If you don’t want to have an actual back and forth discussion about it don’t get involved or quote me ya wee phaggot :lol:

You aren’t winding me up at all. I find speculating on this stuff interesting. Should have thought that would be obvious by now

Do you not feel like a fanny getting annoyed because I asked you why you feel it makes it less relevant rather than just agreeing with you?
If you don’t want to have an actual back and forth discussion about it don’t get involved or quote me ya wee phaggot :lol:
Delicious. Another tiddler reeled in. I wish big Ken was alive to see it.

Back