Potential For Gym Closures

I think covid aside there's more to worry about , bidens setting out his stall and doesnt give a fvck, a confrontation between the US and china seems more and more likely in the asia Pacific.
Alsoo the uk is repositioning itself with massive defence spending and huge increases of nuclear weapons and joining the quad, i think nato is becoming irrelevent same as the eu.
The obvious hate towards the UK by brussels just makes this more a posibility imo. The worlds changing and im not sure if getting back into bed with the dems is the way forward..the shit is heading for the fan.

He also keeps calling Kamala “President Harris”

Not quite yet she isn’t Joe, but it won’t be long

384F65EB-531D-4ECA-9EDB-ABDEE24A6B1C.jpeg

I think covid aside there's more to worry about , bidens setting out his stall and doesnt give a fvck, a confrontation between the US and china seems more and more likely in the asia Pacific.
Alsoo the uk is repositioning itself with massive defence spending and huge increases of nuclear weapons and joining the quad, i think nato is becoming irrelevent same as the eu.
The obvious hate towards the UK by brussels just makes this more a posibility imo. The worlds changing and im not sure if getting back into bed with the dems is the way forward..the shit is heading for the fan.

Conspiracy talk at its finest.

They've been banging about a US China war being a real possibility for years now. Every time there's a new reason why this time it could actually happen but what ends up happening is fuck all.

UK is making major defence cuts across all three forces. Only massive defence spending and repositioning going on is in your head. Don't know where you're getting your information from, Q.

UK is increasingly looking like the irrelevant one now. Nobody is lining up to do these amazing deals and exports are right down with a massive economic doomsday predicted. Just the fact the UK is still so obsessed with putting down the EU explains who's the salty one. Nobody in the EU cares about the UK anymore. That's the reality they won't tell you.

What they'll tell you instead is that we're so great because we've managed to jab a few more people with a fucking vaccine.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel stuff.

They just had a defence spending review , boris announced last week a 40% increase in nuclear war heads and a huge increase in spending. Dont you watch the news??????? Our forces are being cut by 10k as we dont need a large ground force, no point...the moneys going on pilotless aircraft robotics and cyber warfare...nothing conspiracy about that it was all spelt out last week, are you american? Wtf you on about q for...

Conspiracy talk at its finest.

They've been banging about a US China war being a real possibility for years now. Every time there's a new reason why this time it could actually happen but what ends up happening is fuck all.

UK is making major defence cuts across all three forces. Only massive defence spending and repositioning going on is in your head. Don't know where you're getting your information from, Q.

UK is increasingly looking like the irrelevant one now. Nobody is lining up to do these amazing deals and exports are right down with a massive economic doomsday predicted. Just the fact the UK is still so obsessed with putting down the EU explains who's the salty one. Nobody in the EU cares about the UK anymore. That's the reality they won't tell you.

What they'll tell you instead is that we're so great because we've managed to jab a few more people with a fucking vaccine.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel stuff.
Ive had my jab last week, az..
I think relations with the eu will get worse if anything, bidens threatening every fvcker including the eu over nordstream, or is that a conspiracy as well..?

They just had a defence spending review , boris announced last week a 40% increase in nuclear war heads and a huge increase in spending. Dont you watch the news??????? Our forces are being cut by 10k as we dont need a large ground force, no point...the moneys going on pilotless aircraft robotics and cyber warfare...nothing conspiracy about that it was all spelt out last week, are you american? Wtf you on about q for...

I was waiting for you to post this.

Listen son, what you've just spouted is the BS they want you to believe. Funny how people believe the government when they like what they hear, but are convinced they're lying when it doesn't fit in with their world view...

First off: soldiers make the army. And nowhere is this more true than the British Army. Without soldiers all you've got is some fancy AI and cyberwarfare divisions with a bunch of nerds at the helm. It just becomes a glorified wing of the UK tech industry: itself probably the UK's most promising and heavily invested sector for years. Yeah, anybody can jumble a few figures around and make it look good.

But even if we give you the benefit of the doubt, defence spending has been revealed to remain the same over the next three years, and you could argue would actually be going down due to inflation. If you think that keeping day to day defence spending intact and getting rid of 10,000 soldiers is a sign of preparing for war, then there's probably nothing I can say which is going to convince you either way, Q.

Ive had my jab last week, az..
I think relations with the eu will get worse if anything, bidens threatening every fvcker including the eu over nordstream, or is that a conspiracy as well..?

At this stage it's nowt but a big conspiracy. Chitchat in which 99% of everything predicted doesn't even remotely come true.

I do agree with you about relations with the EU potentially getting worse. In case you haven't noticed this government is turning everything they touch into a steaming pile of shit. And fighting the EU allows them to keep lording over the peasants and enriching themselves while y'all bitching the other way.

At this stage it's nowt but a big conspiracy. Chitchat in which 99% of everything predicted doesn't even remotely come true.

I do agree with you about relations with the EU potentially getting worse. In case you haven't noticed this government is turning everything they touch into a steaming pile of shit. And fighting the EU allows them to keep lording over the peasants and enriching themselves while y'all bitching the other way.
When you compare our 1st world aparent problems with whats actually going on around the world right now..it doesnt compare really, we are pretty privileged here in the uk and always will be..its actually refreshing going it alone and seeing the eu and usa in a different perspective. Its also interesting hearing how the rest of the world views us atm including scotland haha.

When you compare our 1st world aparent problems with whats actually going on around the world right now..it doesnt compare really, we are pretty privileged here in the uk and always will be..its actually refreshing going it alone and seeing the eu and usa in a different perspective. Its also interesting hearing how the rest of the world views us atm including scotland haha.

If you call denying future generations the same rights you enjoyed, decimating exports, loading up on unnecessary beuracracy that nobody yet understands and the mass exodus of companies refreshing then yeah I suppose I see your point.

The irony of all this is that the UK was the true root of Eurosceptisism all along and now if anywhere is going be falling apart it's likely going to be the UK. Privileged first world problems maybe, but a far cry from taking back control and the rebirth of a strong independent nation.

Reactions: mal
If you call denying future generations the same rights you enjoyed, decimating exports, loading up on unnecessary beuracracy that nobody yet understands and the mass exodus of companies refreshing then yeah I suppose I see your point.

The irony of all this is that the UK was the true root of Eurosceptisism all along and now if anywhere is going be falling apart it's likely going to be the UK. Privileged first world problems maybe, but a far cry from taking back control and the rebirth of a strong independent nation.
Decimating exports to the eu, maybe tory boys want to put the squeeze on them, sort of force british companies to look elswhere for trade, we dont do very well out of the eu btw in terms of trade reciprocity , we have alot of influence around the world whether you believe it or not, it would be a worse place without britain in the world.
But things will get worse for some before they get better.Remember no other counry on this planet looked after its people more than the uk did during the pandemic, not even the US, in financial terms.
It is hard viewing watching the eu struggle, watching macron talking to his people last night i actually felt sorry for the bloke, same goes for germany, i hope at some point the uk can step in and help them with their vaccination process, like a joint effort or something.
That should heal some brexit wounds imo.

Back