Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

PS3 User Thread?

SK-XO

Herbalife got me jacked
Top Contributor
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
3,296
Reaction score
2,076
Dunno how many people on here use PS3. But was posting this up to see whos playing what and could make a list of users IDs:

SK-XO - SK-XO
Dave - manc2009
Spartan - Steelicarus
pea head - trenhead
what_u_talkin_bout_willis - Shortcircuit28
mattyb009 - matty-009
kez - kezz33
flynnie11 - flynnie11
ed220 - TBN-Endgame
Krave - Kravevr6
cecil_sensation - cecil_sensation
Straughany - StraughanyFTM
ldouble3 - LeeHardy
 
Mines - manc2009, hardly play it now tho my lad on it mostly.
 
steelicarus :D
 
trenhead
 
shortcircuit28
 
Matty-009

Playing Call of duty black ops, and modern warfare campaign that I think is amazing! Just bought a turtle beach headset, that sounds the mutts.
 
I think we need to pick a game (apart from cod) and have a gaming night

Would be epic
 
Anyone play Battlefield 2 or PES 2011 online?
 
Anyone play Battlefield 2 or PES 2011 online?

More a fiffa man mate. Altho I find football games boring after a few matches to be honest.

I think my sisters bf plays battlefield is the graphics cartoonish?
 
I know what you mean mate, go through periods of playin it and then dont play it for ages.

Nah graphics are good, much better than cod IMO, sh*t hot online aswell.
 
Bought a PS3 the other day but I'm using mobile broadband til next week so can't get online. Will post my username when I do :thumbup1: PS the slim one looks ****, the old shiny one looked much better!
 
Bought a PS3 the other day but I'm using mobile broadband til next week so can't get online. Will post my username when I do :thumbup1: PS the slim one looks ****, the old shiny one looked much better!

I'll dance for you on eyeCam when u get it :p
 
kezz33 is mine
 
flynnie11
 
Back
Top