Road To A Big Bastard (part 322)

Weighed in today as won't be able to Saturday or Sunday and a 3lb loss this week.

Take me to 14lb overall, so a milestone I initially set has been achieved & I'm very happy.

I work better in small goals/targets, so my next one is another 7lb.

Long way enough where I need to be, but looking at it positively, it's 14lb closer than I was :)

Posted using TMuscle App[/i

Good chest and back session.

Plate loaded press
Incline DB's
Cable X overs
Barbell bent over rows
Wide grip cable rows
Plate loaded low grip pulls
DB shrugs

Fucked.

Very quiet weekend had, nothing exciting to report, just quiet.

Oh, drove to Walsall and back yesterday which was 4hrs I'll never get back, but apart from that nothing :)

30 mins power walking done this morning and it was one of those sessions where when you wake up and cannot be arsed doing CV and the first 5 mins are horrific - it was one of those, but got it done and actually felt better after it.

A nice hot bath straight after and now at work.

Back and chest tonight :)

Decent-ish session.

Back was really good, was done in after it. Chest was a bit disappointing really. I didn't have that mind-muscle connection.

Back home for PWO cereal and now chilli & rice followed by oats and whey before bed.

Felt a tad bloated today, but probably being critical of myself finding things to be wrong.

30 mins power walking done this morning, was a lovely still morning then got back and started to piss down. Just avoided it :)

HIIT biking tonight - I fucking hate it with a passion. Makes me feel physically sick.

HIIT biking done last night and wasn't as bad as expected!! Seem to be getting fitter.

30 mins power walking done this morning, went a different route near work, nearly got lost, but I'm back in one piece.

Legs tonight.

Pretty good leg session tonight, just get disheartened that I still can't squat, but we need to make the most out of what we can do.

Seated calf raises
Standing calf raises
Seated ham curls
One leg ham curls
Leg extensions
Leg press

Not masses to report, just plodding on as usual :)

Back