Spoonys quest for a good physique - Trained by Con

Taking 11 days off training as of yesterday due to the problems with my liver and blood tests.
Gonna get my blood test done in 11 days time and see if not training has an effect on the results and brings the ALT levels down or not.

Cardio will still be done daily but will drop all high intensity stuff so no more sprints just an hours brisk walk on the treadmill.

No change in weight this week, diet has remained good. Sitting at 10 stone 5 pounds.
Holiday in just under 2 weeks time so once i get back i will diet back if needed to this point of about 10 stone 5 and the same
levels on fat calipers.

Then the serious building starts and i seriously cannot wait to be able to put on size and eat more food !!!!

Hope everything goes ok in the next 11 days mate, i know ya might not want to take 11 days off but got to do what the doc saye mate, healths more important that training.

Just quick update, no training as detailed earlier.

Been doing an hours long fast walk on treadmill with incline - not great but all i can really do until my tests.

Reactions: JB
This weeks weigh in - 10 Stone 5 pounds.

So back at normal weight, cheat meal last night was a small bag of weight watchers hula hoops LOL.

I cant call that a cheat meal can i - thats a disgrace.

JB would slap me in the face if he saw this !!!

9 days now without training, been doing an hours fast walk but no weights at all.
Feel sh*t for it but blood tests tomorrow so once they drain that out of me i will be straight in the gym for my
last weights session before the holiday !!!

thought you were a pal????????

hula hoops arnt even a pre cheat snack in my books, ive been known to have 2 pack of crisps and a snickers bar before a 3 coarse meal lol

when you away mate you will be sorely missed :crying:

LOL thought ud like that mate !!!
I think its proper mint mate that you can eat what you do and still make progress.
At least u dont suffer with the diet side of it.

I will be going to gatwick hotel tues night buddy and then flying out to cyprus for the week.
All inclusive mate i wont let you down - i shall be stuffing myself with treats for one week only LOL.

Just had me bloods done, so able to train again now after 11 days rest.

Cant wait to get in the gym.

Just finished 10 mins skipping and 10 mins HIIT field sprints.

Just had me bloods done, so able to train again now after 11 days rest.

Cant wait to get in the gym.

Just finished 10 mins skipping and 10 mins HIIT field sprints.

Feels good to be back after a Lay off doesn't it bruv?

Skipping like kangaroo type skipping ha ha

Skippings a mint workout mate, when i used to do kickboxing we done loads of skipping and just doing 1 minute fcuked me :lol:

Off on hols soon, flight leaves tomorrow morning, but going to gatwick hotel soon, so will be out of touch for a week.
Been bad today already eating a few :whistling: Peanut Butter Oreos and 2 crumpets smothered in Peanut Butter :D Damn it was good.
I am officially on holiday :cool:

Just gotta hope i dont put on tooooo much weight !!!
I plan to eat and drink what i want for the week as been very disciplined with the diet for 6 months and feel i deserve a week of treats. But wont go stupid for the sake of it.
Hoping, like straughany only put on about half a stone which should be mostly water and shouldnt take long to get back to the stage i was at.

Once there con has a new training plan and building diet which he says will be taxing
so looking forward to starting that.

Straughany / JB, uncle spoons wont be around for a week so u boys be good with ur diets !!!!

Off on hols soon, flight leaves tomorrow morning, but going to gatwick hotel soon, so will be out of touch for a week.
Been bad today already eating a few :whistling: Peanut Butter Oreos and 2 crumpets smothered in Peanut Butter :D Damn it was good.
I am officially on holiday :cool:

Just gotta hope i dont put on tooooo much weight !!!
I plan to eat and drink what i want for the week as been very disciplined with the diet for 6 months and feel i deserve a week of treats. But wont go stupid for the sake of it.
Hoping, like straughany only put on about half a stone which should be mostly water and shouldnt take long to get back to the stage i was at.

Once there con has a new training plan and building diet which he says will be taxing
so looking forward to starting that.

Straughany / JB, uncle spoons wont be around for a week so u boys be good with ur diets !!!!

Always am bruv, take care and miss ya already.

Well im back !!!!

Holiday was quality but a week away is too short. Had far too many ice creams, waffles and crepes !!!
Have definitely put some weight on round the old belly, will weigh myself tomorrow to assess the damage.
By the last few days couldnt wait to get home and back to the normal routine of eating as with all inclusives
you kinda just have a bit of everything and get fat !!!

Got a horrendous cold as well that i picked up halfway through the hols so waiting for that to shift before i do any weights / cardio.

Good to have ya back brother, missed ya. ;) av had to put up with JBs shi7e by mesel

Well im back !!!!

Holiday was quality but a week away is too short. Had far too many ice creams, waffles and crepes !!!
Have definitely put some weight on round the old belly, will weigh myself tomorrow to assess the damage.
By the last few days couldnt wait to get home and back to the normal routine of eating as with all inclusives
you kinda just have a bit of everything and get fat !!!

Got a horrendous cold as well that i picked up halfway through the hols so waiting for that to shift before i do any weights / cardio.

fcuking pussy lol wanna be like me mate i never get them see my diet does work haahahahhaah

good to see you back pal:thumb:

fcuking pussy lol wanna be like me mate i never get them see my diet does work haahahahhaah

good to see you back pal:thumb:

LOL yeah il ask con if im allowed to do the JB diet.

Good to be back mate ...kinda. Wopuld rather be back in the sun tho.

Have touched base with the boss and no training at all for me til cold has gone.
So just gonna stay strict with the diet as thats all i can do.
And drink shed loads of water.

Gotta feeling con may just ban any treat meals for a while LOL

This weeks weigh in - 10 stone 12 pounds.

Nowhere near as bad as i thought so put on 6 pounds on holiday.

Back