Spoonys quest for a good physique - Trained by Con

This weeks weigh in - 10 stone 12 pounds.

Nowhere near as bad as i thought so put on 6 pounds on holiday.

Good man, you'll lost that in a week mate.

I was the same, was well pleased that i went away and had a mint 5 days without being to restrictive only to gain the 6.

Good man, you'll lost that in a week mate.

I was the same, was well pleased that i went away and had a mint 5 days without being to restrictive only to gain the 6.

Hopefully mate, just wanna shift in quick as now.
Need to put some size on so the quicker i get rid of the extra chub the quicker i can start "bulking".

If con lets me that is, i have a suspicion hes trying to make me look like Screech off of Saved by The Bell :lol:

Reactions: JB
Still got this b*stard cold.
Still havent trained or done any cardio.
Just sticking rigidly to the diet at the mo.

Reactions: JB
Still got cold, this is getting frustrating now !!
still sticking rigidly to diet - no cardio or training.
week0.jpgprehol3.jpg

Pics show how far ive come as i havent put a pic up in a while !!
2nd photo was before we went on hols 2 weeks ago.

Did first training session last night and first cardio session yesterday for about 3 weeks, due to holiday and getting ill when back.

The run was hard work, amazing how quick you lose ur fitness !!!!

Was great to be back in the gym but as above felt weak and lifts were down compared to when i went away but hoping they will come back quick enough.

you will be back to normal mate in the next few days the 1st session is always the hardest just gotta get through it:thumb:

Did first training session last night and first cardio session yesterday for about 3 weeks, due to holiday and getting ill when back.

The run was hard work, amazing how quick you lose ur fitness !!!!

Was great to be back in the gym but as above felt weak and lifts were down compared to when i went away but hoping they will come back quick enough.

But the good thing is that your back mate and thats what matters, your lifts will get back to normal in no time and you'll quickly gain that fitness back i rekon.
Also mate the best thing is you have still been losing whilst not been very well.

Well done brother

Trained today but only a light session on a few things as my body was wrecked from DOMS from weds workout !!!

Every muscle group is painful !!!

Back