Style of Dieting for Fat Loss: What Works for You?

LOL! ^^^^

The reason for doing 21 minutes cardio is eliminating the boredom by splitting into 7's, so it is like do a 21-set but on cardio. It is as follows:

7 minutes: Incline 5.0, Speed 8.0 = Jogging
7 minutes: Incline 6.5, Speed 6.5 = Fast Walking
7 minutes: Incline 8.0, Speed 5.0 = Moderate Walking

You may have noticed but I make sure the Incline + Speed = 13.0 - I don't know why lol but I achieve what I am aiming for at all times by keeping my heart rate in and around the range of 120-140 BPM.

I am a bit weird though like that; numerically. Maybe it is because I am a future Chemistry teacher and I adore numbers? My idea of a Friday night in, after chowing down my post workout meal of course, is tackling some algebra! It is what is is!

T

8yhtzi.jpg

LOL! ^^^^

The reason for doing 21 minutes cardio is eliminating the boredom by splitting into 7's, so it is like do a 21-set but on cardio. It is as follows:

7 minutes: Incline 5.0, Speed 8.0 = Jogging
7 minutes: Incline 6.5, Speed 6.5 = Fast Walking
7 minutes: Incline 8.0, Speed 5.0 = Moderate Walking

You may have noticed but I make sure the Incline + Speed = 13.0 - I don't know why lol but I achieve what I am aiming for at all times by keeping my heart rate in and around the range of 120-140 BPM.

I am a bit weird though like that; numerically. Maybe it is because I am a future Chemistry teacher and I adore numbers? My idea of a Friday night in, after chowing down my post workout meal of course, is tackling some algebra! It is what is is!

T

LOVE IT! ^^^^

I actually normally have a shaved head and goatee and that was before I watched Breaking Bad - so especially given my fondness for Bryan Cranston dating back to his Malcolm in the Middle days, I can safely says he's a hero of mine :)

T

TV volume can only be set on multiples of four, not including 16 or 36.
This is fact.

Nonsense. TV or car radio volume has to be multiples of 5. Car temperature is the same. 20 or 25 degrees.

I do see some freaks with the volume on like 17 or 19, absolute craziness

Posted using TMuscle App

LOL I love how all of us are weirdly OCD in our own ways.

The volume of the TV/Laptop (whatever I'm watching a movie on) has to be the same as the numbers of my favourite NFL players (I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan) so we're talking 65, 71 or 87 usually.

I also love putting it on 17 if I want it a little quieter, because I was born on the 17th April '86.

Yes I'm a tad weird like that - in a good way perhaps?

:)

T

Back