Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

Tell Me A Food That You Fckin Hate And Would Never Have Again

vetran

Full Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
295
Reaction score
375
4D3B20D2-F903-4A2B-A243-CBCFA4795AFF.jpeg

Absolutely horrible
 
had to eat spam fritters at junior school
even thinking about them now... uuurp
 
I tried to make some whey pancakes with whey and egg whites. Made the mixture pored bit on pan got impatient and just pored the lot in and scrambled it.
It was honestly the worst thing I have ever ate by Far. Also that moment was probably the hungriest I've ever felt and I still couldn't finish it.
 
Anchovies on a pizza are lovely. Some are salty as fook mind
 
I tried to make some whey pancakes with whey and egg whites. Made the mixture pored bit on pan got impatient and just pored the lot in and scrambled it.
It was honestly the worst thing I have ever ate by Far. Also that moment was probably the hungriest I've ever felt and I still couldn't finish it.
You turn your nose up at that but think blended tuna and squash is ok! Lol
I agree though, if you're making sweet oats n eggs then over cooking the eggs into a scramble isn't great
But having it savoury is actually pretty good with salt n pepper and a little sauce
 
Can't beat an anchovie always reminds me of a few women iv met after a good night out . A smell that never leaves you.
 
You turn your nose up at that but think blended tuna and squash is ok! Lol
I agree though, if you're making sweet oats n eggs then over cooking the eggs into a scramble isn't great
But having it savoury is actually pretty good with salt n pepper and a little sauce

Blended tuna and orange juice is my recipe I reckon he pinched it of me on ukm a few years ago :thumb:
 
Any alliums
 
You turn your nose up at that but think blended tuna and squash is ok! Lol
I agree though, if you're making sweet oats n eggs then over cooking the eggs into a scramble isn't great
But having it savoury is actually pretty good with salt n pepper and a little sauce
Haha:lol: the tuna drink is seriously not bad atall!
Those eggs tho fuck knows what went wrong but everything from taste to texture was just inedible. I'll just stick to having em how you say but of salt and pepper and mix the whey in the oats
 
Haha:lol: the tuna drink is seriously not bad atall!
Those eggs tho fuck knows what went wrong but everything from taste to texture was just inedible. I'll just stick to having em how you say but of salt and pepper and mix the whey in the oats
I put salt on everything tbh, sweet or savoury
 
Celery fucking vile horrible stuff.
 
Fish eggs! Make me heave
 
Same but I usually use the 50/50 sodium/potassium salts.

General question to everyone really but is this a good idea with all the sweating in the gym? I salt everything with sea salt normally.
 
General question to everyone really but is this a good idea with all the sweating in the gym? I salt everything with sea salt normally.

I'm interested to see where this conversation goes.....hopefully backed up with a little bit of science/evidence and not just general blurb personal opinions from those who put salt into a lot of their meals for no actual valid reason.

Personally, I keep almost all unnecessary added salt out of my diet completely but I do take electrolyte balance seriously on training days .
 
Back
Top