• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Why the need for so much gear?

lol i will answer pretty much anything mate....
sure it has something to do with it but not like many believe, i have used GH for just over 9yrs so even when i was caning the gear, i use very very little Insulin as i feel i put to much bad weight on with it after a while.....the introduction of peptides has certainly allowed me to use less gear and for less time, as the main problem with guys not taking time off the gear is it messes with there heads peptides help with this....

the biggest change is diet nothing magical just hard work into what i eat.......this past year i have used less gear for less time than i have since starting gear 23yrs ago......yet i have reached my highest body weight? i have used less GH than i used to do and less slin, added the peptides but the biggest change was that i eat a clean diet full of clean calories Mon through Saturday then on a Sunday i eat what i want.......i have not been prepping just being consistent....tomorrow my meals will be
Oats/Whey/Fruit
Rice/Chicken/EVO
Rice/Chicken/EVO
Whey/Nuts
Cereal/Whey
Rice/Chicken
its not fancy but one thing is for sure i have grown on it and when i stopped growing i knew what i was taking and when so i increased it and started to grow again......

many don't want to hear the diet answer but the fact is if you cannot grow on 1g of Gear then you are not eating enough food.....FACT.....yea you can use more gear but don't use more gear and make the excuse that you cannot grow on less as the answer is you cannot eat enough.......

Sorry mate bit of a rant :)

Thanks for your honesty mate much appreciated.

sure it has something to do with it but not like many believe, i have used GH for just over 9yrs so even when i was caning the gear, i use very very little Insulin as i feel i put to much bad weight on with it after a while.....the introduction of peptides has certainly allowed me to use less gear and for less time, as the main problem with guys not taking time off the gear is it messes with there heads peptides help with this....

the biggest change is diet nothing magical just hard work into what i eat.......this past year i have used less gear for less time than i have since starting gear 23yrs ago......yet i have reached my highest body weight? i have used less GH than i used to do and less slin, added the peptides but the biggest change was that i eat a clean diet full of clean calories Mon through Saturday then on a Sunday i eat what i want.......i have not been prepping just being consistent....tomorrow my meals will be
Oats/Whey/Fruit
Rice/Chicken/EVO
Rice/Chicken/EVO
Whey/Nuts
Cereal/Whey
Rice/Chicken
its not fancy but one thing is for sure i have grown on it and when i stopped growing i knew what i was taking and when so i increased it and started to grow again......

many don't want to hear the diet answer but the fact is if you cannot grow on 1g of Gear then you are not eating enough food.....FACT.....yea you can use more gear but don't use more gear and make the excuse that you cannot grow on less as the answer is you cannot eat enough.......

i remember reading throuh your journal i think it was and your diet seemed excellent, for the past 12-18 months getting in a minimum 0f 400g protein 100g efa's helped me greatly, reduced it now though due to pec surgery

I dint believe in roid rage till i read some of the replys on this thread.

Im pretty new to the gear unlike some ppl on here so i havent really experimented too much. But arent steriods just like any other drug you do that the more you take the more you need to get to satifaction bevause your body gets immune. Its like i no geezers who smoke weed everyday and know theyve got to the point they need to smoke a plant before they get stoned. Or like if you drink all time it takes more to get you pissed yet if you dont drink for a month your anybodys after 2 pints.

So my theory is if more works wouldnt it be better to do short cycles with high doses with time off wouldnt that work because your body wouldnt get used to the gear plus you should get less sides due to only short period of use.

Just my idea

Thanks for your honesty mate much appreciated.
no problem mate...

i remember reading throuh your journal i think it was and your diet seemed excellent, for the past 12-18 months getting in a minimum 0f 400g protein 100g efa's helped me greatly, reduced it now though due to pec surgery
it makes such a huge difference if you are consistant with your nutrition.....good lukc with the Pec Surgery

I dint believe in roid rage till i read some of the replys on this thread.

Im pretty new to the gear unlike some ppl on here so i havent really experimented too much. But arent steriods just like any other drug you do that the more you take the more you need to get to satifaction bevause your body gets immune. Its like i no geezers who smoke weed everyday and know theyve got to the point they need to smoke a plant before they get stoned. Or like if you drink all time it takes more to get you pissed yet if you dont drink for a month your anybodys after 2 pints.

So my theory is if more works wouldnt it be better to do short cycles with high doses with time off wouldnt that work because your body wouldnt get used to the gear plus you should get less sides due to only short period of use.

Just my idea
Gear is nothing like weed or drink as you dont NEED more to grow as you get bigger you just need to be more knowledgable......i have been using gear for 23yrs i am the heaviest i have ever been at 238lbs at 5'5" tall yet i have used less gear in the last 12 months than i have in 22yrs.....so that sort of blows the need for more theory out of the water.....

your body does not get used to the gear, gear works no matter what but what many dont do is increase rest time and nutrition/supplement needs as they get bigger so doubling/tripling the dose is not needed as much....

)

As Paul has said, if you cannot grow on 1g per week total (including all orals if u take them) you need to address something in your diet or training.

When cutting for a show you don't even need this much.

Oats/Whey/Fruit
Rice/Chicken/EVO
Rice/Chicken/EVO
Whey/Nuts
Cereal/Whey
Rice/Chicken

Paul
Do you use any sauces?
Your diet is very sim to mine ATM except I have 450g yogurt, a bagel or two and I use more fish oils and cashews then evoo, my last meal usually pro/fat but I'll have sauces on my chicken/rice meals.

CBA reading all of the posts...and to be honest there's a fair few predictable ones anyway.

I think....that whole "why do you care" thing....well how about this; I care because this is an open forum that people come to for advice and information about everything related to strength training...including gear use. So perhaps the point of having a thread like this isn't "Ooh look at me i'm so amazing on so little gear" but more... "You don't actually NEED huge amounts of gear".

But then of course that opens the door to the whole "define need" debate...which i'm not getting into. I'm sure we all agree the most important things to get massive are food, quality training, adequate and appropriate recovery time and yes....MAYBE....gear use. But it's not top of the list and never should be.

I would tend to agree that many more people are using higher doses for longer now......I've certainly seen a substantial shift in the past 6 years. I also see people who think they need to start at the 400mg+ mark to get any effect whatsoever. In which case I would argue the gear is duff or one of the more fundemental things is wrong (like diet for instance). Especially when you see people who have barely trained (if at all) starting on huge doses.

In short..WAY too much reliance on a chemical "quick fix" and not nearly enough balls to the wall effort.

CBA reading all of the posts...and to be honest there's a fair few predictable ones anyway.

I think....that whole "why do you care" thing....well how about this; I care because this is an open forum that people come to for advice and information about everything related to strength training...including gear use. So perhaps the point of having a thread like this isn't "Ooh look at me i'm so amazing on so little gear" but more... "You don't actually NEED huge amounts of gear".

But then of course that opens the door to the whole "define need" debate...which i'm not getting into. I'm sure we all agree the most important things to get massive are food, quality training, adequate and appropriate recovery time and yes....MAYBE....gear use. But it's not top of the list and never should be.

I would tend to agree that many more people are using higher doses for longer now......I've certainly seen a substantial shift in the past 6 years. I also see people who think they need to start at the 400mg+ mark to get any effect whatsoever. In which case I would argue the gear is duff or one of the more fundemental things is wrong (like diet for instance). Especially when you see people who have barely trained (if at all) starting on huge doses.

In short..WAY too much reliance on a chemical "quick fix" and not nearly enough balls to the wall effort.

What some one dies is up to them

Ppl dnt need to drink and sniff coke but they do.... Why not tell them they dnt need to?

Ppl will take what they want and there is no telling some ppl.

Wether some one needs huge amounts or not if they want to do so then WTF has it to do with any one else?

The op did come across as if he was slating ppl on high doses?

Ppl dnt need to do any thing lol but they want to.

before I start disagreeing with you which I never thought I would do just would like to clarify the bit in bold...

are you saying that everyone responds equally to gear esp at the beginning and thus do not need higher doses when compared to some on so called lower doses or just that some start too high and need to enter into use slower?? only asking because I believe that some people respond poorly to aas and thus may need to increase the dose when compared with a genetically superior respondant (if I may call them that) who may only need half as much on the same diet and training regime... surely a predisposition to respond favourably or unfavourably exists and thus it would behoove the individual to find his or her point of best response vis a vis dose etc... course you could be right and I am talking bolla(ks as usual... but personally I am not led by what I read about pretty much anything as I know most of its bs anyway... the only person who knows fully about an individuals actual use is the individual... some downplay others up-play and others moan because they dont respond as well as others or respond better and so dont see a need for higher doses than what they are using... jmho

That made me chuckle, disco trainers ha ha ha. :)

Yes...disco trainers, usually box fresh, pristine white and a little thin on the soul...or should that be soles you know the type. :)

What some one dies is up to them

Ppl dnt need to drink and sniff coke but they do.... Why not tell them they dnt need to?

Ppl will take what they want and there is no telling some ppl.

Wether some one needs huge amounts or not if they want to do so then WTF has it to do with any one else?

The op did come across as if he was slating ppl on high doses?

Ppl dnt need to do any thing lol but they want to.

Hmm...I didn't take the op to be slating people on high doses. I took it to be an exasperation with the people who think they HAVE to have huge doses to get any effect whatsoever. As for what it's got to do with other people; well on a forum like this well established individuals carry a certain credence because of their position within the forum. If all of them start saying "I need 750mg before I get anything" (as has been said on another thread for instance) then newbies may take that to mean EVERYONE needs that....which isn't the case. So for me..therads like thsi are important for precisely teh reason i think teh thread was started....because there needs to be a message out there that taking a decision to get into aas use is not to be done lightly and starting lower and slower probably makes a good deal of sense. Especially if you're completely new to the game.......

...which leads me neatly on to.....

before I start disagreeing with you which I never thought I would do just would like to clarify the bit in bold...

are you saying that everyone responds equally to gear esp at the beginning and thus do not need higher doses when compared to some on so called lower doses or just that some start too high and need to enter into use slower?? only asking because I believe that some people respond poorly to aas and thus may need to increase the dose when compared with a genetically superior respondant (if I may call them that) who may only need half as much on the same diet and training regime... surely a predisposition to respond favourably or unfavourably exists and thus it would behoove the individual to find his or her point of best response vis a vis dose etc... course you could be right and I am talking bolla(ks as usual... but personally I am not led by what I read about pretty much anything as I know most of its bs anyway... the only person who knows fully about an individuals actual use is the individual... some downplay others up-play and others moan because they dont respond as well as others or respond better and so dont see a need for higher doses than what they are using... jmho

...no. I'm not saying that. I'm aware that not everyone necessarily responds the same and yes, of course people should find their own level that works. But I think it's important to get the message out that starting at the bottom end of the scale is a better way to go. I see WAY too many people who have been training for a year or less (if at all) who have bought what I would call a fairly advanced cycle and are happy to go banging in close to a gram a week with little ro no attention paid to diet or training. Its all reliant on the gear. People like us have a resposibility to provide good quality information through forums like this...just because we're here and putting our views out there. Those views potentially impact on some people's lives in a significant way. So my point wasn't anything to do with whether higher or lower doses are "better"...that's a largely subjective thing anyway I'd say....but more about places like this not pushing the idea that higher doses are the ONLY way to go. And that starting lower, with fewer compounds, probably makes a lot of sense.

I do wonder about the way people "respond" to aas though. I've seen bloodwork recently for two guys who thought they were both using teh same gear...same batch no's in fact....one showed signs of supression, elevated test etc...everything you'd expect. The other.....nada. But both FELT like they were on cycle. Testing showed the second guy's gear was devoid of any anabolic substance whatsoever. Nothing. Zip. But testing was the only way you'd tell.....he certainly couldn't...said he felt amazing on it. Go figure.........

Hmm...I didn't take the op to be slating people on high doses. I took it to be an exasperation with the people who think they HAVE to have huge doses to get any effect whatsoever. As for what it's got to do with other people; well on a forum like this well established individuals carry a certain credence because of their position within the forum. If all of them start saying "I need 750mg before I get anything" (as has been said on another thread for instance) then newbies may take that to mean EVERYONE needs that....which isn't the case. So for me..therads like thsi are important for precisely teh reason i think teh thread was started....because there needs to be a message out there that taking a decision to get into aas use is not to be done lightly and starting lower and slower probably makes a good deal of sense. Especially if you're completely new to the game.......

...which leads me neatly on to.....

...no. I'm not saying that. I'm aware that not everyone necessarily responds the same and yes, of course people should find their own level that works. But I think it's important to get the message out that starting at the bottom end of the scale is a better way to go. I see WAY too many people who have been training for a year or less (if at all) who have bought what I would call a fairly advanced cycle and are happy to go banging in close to a gram a week with little ro no attention paid to diet or training. Its all reliant on the gear. People like us have a resposibility to provide good quality information through forums like this...just because we're here and putting our views out there. Those views potentially impact on some people's lives in a significant way. So my point wasn't anything to do with whether higher or lower doses are "better"...that's a largely subjective thing anyway I'd say....but more about places like this not pushing the idea that higher doses are the ONLY way to go. And that starting lower, with fewer compounds, probably makes a lot of sense.

I do wonder about the way people "respond" to aas though. I've seen bloodwork recently for two guys who thought they were both using teh same gear...same batch no's in fact....one showed signs of supression, elevated test etc...everything you'd expect. The other.....nada. But both FELT like they were on cycle. Testing showed the second guy's gear was devoid of any anabolic substance whatsoever. Nothing. Zip. But testing was the only way you'd tell.....he certainly couldn't...said he felt amazing on it. Go figure.........

phew... then we agree mostly so all is right with the universe again :D

Back