Worst Exercises You've Done

I've watched a few training vids recently on pulldown techniques
I really like the content The Hypertrophy Coach puts out
Basically a wide grip, conventional pull down is a very unnatural movement and doesn't do much for lat engagement
An underhand, shoulder width, high row type movement is much more beneficial for lats, preferably single arm or unilateral
Any pics or vids mate? Sounds good

Saw someone lay on a bench with their head hanging off looking up at the ceiling, put a plate on their head and and start training their neck...

Was amusing to watch

Literally every day I see females struggling to do a barbell glute bridge, when there is a specific setup 10 feet away that is the exact same exercise without the faff of loading and balancing a bar
Clearly just copying their social media idols without actually knowing the purpose of the exercise

I’ve never really been one for pulldown movements too much

I feel my back working a lot more whilst rowing

I was trying a width session (pulldown dominant) and a thickness session (rows/deadlift) each week but now I just do the thickness day twice a week

Feel it a lot more
I think they activate the teres major and minor to much instead of working lats. Or my form could be shite but I also prefer rows using free weights.

Saw someone lay on a bench with their head hanging off looking up at the ceiling, put a plate on their head and and start training their neck...

Was amusing to watch
It's better than the wrestlers Bridge exercise which in my opinion is just dangerous. I've used a neck harness at home. Neck is indirectly trained with other stuff but I understand some need to train it directly.

I think they activate the teres major and minor to much instead of working lats. Or my form could be shite but I also prefer rows using free weights.
If you look at Vince Girondas training, for lats he used pulldowns cable rows at various angles. I always lean back when doing pull downs. I feel it better. End of the day Barbell rows..nough said ..the king of lat builders.

Literally every day I see females struggling to do a barbell glute bridge, when there is a specific setup 10 feet away that is the exact same exercise without the faff of loading and balancing a bar
Clearly just copying their social media idols without actually knowing the purpose of the exercise

It's the sideways bouncy crab that gets me with the bands round the knees..

Back