1Tonne Bulk Log

Morning weight 178.2lbs.

All time low.

Ffs

Oh on a side note, I have doms in my shoulders....

I never have doms in my shoulders.

Me too! Get doms everywhere but my shoulders. Means they're not growing, right?;)

Posted using TMuscle App

Me too! Get doms everywhere but my shoulders. Means they're not growing, right?;)

Posted using TMuscle App

Lol thank fully not.

Have read its poss due to number of androgen receptors.

Always struggled to feel them tho.

Hamstring still aching away. Going to apply some heat this evening and see if can loosen it up a touch.

You not got a foam roller to hand to work the hams?

I use a lacrosse ball in my hams to loosen them up

....and as far as your 'C' goes, then... can't ask more than that if you feel really good

You not got a foam roller to hand to work the hams?

I use a lacrosse ball in my hams to loosen them up

....and as far as your 'C' goes, then... can't ask more than that if you feel really good

No mate. Got hot water bottle on it now and feeling a bit better this evening. Will make a judgement call in the morning as to leg or not to leg lol.

Yeh its just nice eating his much food. Been a while. Gonna be a fun 6 months.

I get Doms in my shoulders, sometimes after a heavy session mine ache for days

Morning weight 178.4lbs

Have an app that creates graphs. Ticks all my OCD boxes.

Hams feeling good so shall attempt legs.if it fails, will sack it and try again at the weekend.

Hamstring all good. Today's session.

Legs

Bulgarian split squat
12kg x 12
16kg x 12
20kg x 9
Barbell x 9
30kg x 5

Db lunges (long/wide)
12kg x 16
14kg x 16
16kg x 9

Actually felt pretty strong considering issue I had. Tried split squats with a barbell. Felt pretty good . Hip flexors still tight. Must continue working on them.

Dropped db lunges right back. Been pushing weight and its made my lunges short. Dropping weight back lets me really lunge and by going slightly wider I can get just as many steps in all be it I zig zag through the gym lol.

Filler was fine. Farmer walks is becoming a staple. Wondering if should put it into back days instead? Altho it takes a lot out of grip so maybe best stuck at end of leg workout. Opinions welcome.

So another week done.

Looking forward to the coming 10 days. Is first weekend in 3 weeks where have no plans to deviate from macros, so will get a clear picture of where I'm at calorie wise. At mo I think I'm just over maintenance, but not enough to see progression.

Everything this week weight or reps wise across each day has increased. Best indicator there is for me at the moment.

Farmers would be best suited to back days IMO.
Leg stimulation is pretty low but back loading is very high.

Farmers would be best suited to back days IMO.
Leg stimulation is pretty low but back loading is very high.

Thanks con, I actually started doing it in a bid to tighten up and pull my upper back together. Don't know if you have read back but have been tinkering with exercises that help improve posture. Farmer walks seemed an obvious one to get in as one of my issues is weak upper back muscles.

I shall take that on board tho, switch it into back day and look for another assistance workout for legs.

Reactions: Con
Barbell lunges on leg day.
Making sure to keep your upper straight will improve posture and mobility if done correctly!

Barbell lunges on leg day.
Making sure to keep your upper straight will improve posture and mobility if done correctly!

I'm sure I can find a way of getting that in. Thanks for the help!

Best bit is I suspect I'll need just a bar to start with lol.

Reactions: Con
Morning weight - 178.4lbs

Same last few days. Weekend calories coming straight up to 2850.

Will sit at this intake for next week and go from there. Suspect I will be increasing to 3000cals and can't wait lol. Will prob be from fats but can decide closer to time.

Have a good weekend all.

Have a good one buddy :thumb:

3000 calories! that's more than me :rofl:

Hence I think I have been under eating massively. Always thought had a shit metabolism...maybe I have the complete opposite.

Dog wakes me up most days at 3am. By 4am I'm starving. Cant wait til sleep is better so don't notice the hunger :P

Posted using TMuscle App

3am :omg:

Then again, I used to regulary get up at 3am for jobs far away, like Kendal, Poole or Durham
Only thing that bothers me, is I feel like I need to get an extra meal in with being up since that time :rolleyes::laugh2:

Back