Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

Ken, just because it’s been ‘debunked’ on TMuscle, doesn’t mean that black (and other ethnic minorities) aren’t oppressed compared to us privileged white folk. I live in the real world, I don’t need a bias statistic to tell me that oppression doesn’t exist in the UK. I’d recommend speaking to as many black people you can and ask about their life experience surrounding this to help determine the ‘empirical evidence’ you quite evidently require.

I’m out of this thread, gonna go get some gains instead.

No worries, as a data scientist and statistician, I only work with empirical evidence. If you can find some, feel free to feed back. I provided a bunch of data in this and other threads.

I have no white privilege and to suggest such absolutely fooks me off. I will tag you in a thread discussing this.

Good luck with your gains though mate :thumb::thumb:

No worries, as a data scientist and statistician, I only work with empirical evidence. If you can find some, feel free to feed back. I provided a bunch of data in this and other threads.

I have no white privilege and to suggest such absolutely fooks me off. I will tag you in a thread discussing this.

Good luck with your gains though mate :thumb::thumb:

That’ll make sense then, respect for that.

I’ll read the other threads with an open mind for sure.

Thanks mate, likewise of course.

You’ve no idea what your talking about. You’ve got your opinion on what’s been happening in these places and what is currently happening in these places off the internet and from mainstream media

You are also being played just like the rest of us. The difference between u and some of us (I’m not talking about posters on here fyi) is some of us know we are being played. From both sides

So stop talking like you’ve got it all figured out you fooking gimp. You look a cunt

Better to look a cunt than to actually be one.

I've been to all these places, and base my opinion on everything other than what the media tell me, so will know infinitely more about the situation than you.

But keep telling yourself whatever you want if it makes you feel better. The only person who comes off as an uneducated tit without the slightest knowledge of what's really going on in those sides of the world is you.

Better to look a cunt than to actually be one.

I've been to all these places, and base my opinion on everything other than what the media tell me, so will know infinitely more about the situation than you.

But keep telling yourself whatever you want if it makes you feel better. The only person who comes off as an uneducated tit without the slightest knowledge of what's really going on in those sides of the world is you.
I have been u cunt :lol:

But u know that Pete haha

Off his meds again ain’t he
Doink managing all his online personalities

69E95FA1-8511-40C3-9D96-0A02F29AAE96.gif

View attachment 70430

With the exception of Roma and Traveller children, white working-class boys perform the worst of any group in British schools. A multitude of organisations from the Centre Forum to the Sutton Trust have raised the alarm.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/07/british-education-failure-white-working-class

"If this was any other ethnic group at the bottom, people would be unsettled," says James Eldon, principal of the Manchester Enterprise Academy, where 90% of the GCSE year are eligible for free school meals.
"But because it's the white working-class, it's somehow less controversial," says Mr Eldon, who chairs the secondary head teachers group in Manchester and is chief executive of an academy trust.
White working-class boys have one of the lowest rates of entry to university of any group.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-44196645

P12 of this thread. There are some stats to digest.

Back