Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

It boggles my mind that people buy in to any of this shite anymore tbh

How anyone can buy in to some of this crap when it’s so heavily censored and openly bias is beyond me

And I’m not just talking about BLM

It seems nothing is allowed to be straight down the middle or discussed for what it is these days, it’s got to be politicised, censored, spun and made to fit. It’s a sad state of affairs imo

But if you identify as a woman you are a woman aren’t you?

But if you identify as a woman you are a woman aren’t you?
U think so?

I’m sad for anybody who has to go through something like that if it’s genuine and they feel like they’ve been trapped in the wrong body all their lives

But does that mean a 45 year old man should be allowed in the girls toilets when your 6 year old daughter is in there because he’s decided he’s a woman today? Does that mean they should be allowed to compete in sports against women from birth despite being born a man and absolutely dominating them due to the physical advantages being a man from birth has given them? Is that fair? Is that right?

These are common sense questions that are logical to ask, yet people will vilify you for asking them. Certain groups will try to do so anyway.

^ and this goes back to the police standing by and watching as BLM protestors vandalise statues and war memorials

Nobody will do anything or question anything for fear of being labelled a racist, a homophobe, anti-trans etc etc

Much easier to disengage your brain and forget any common sense and logic and just go along with the narrative being painted by those who are willing to shout the loudest (BLM, LGBT etc etc), or mainstream media (if it suits. And it usually does as most of them are left leaning)

It’s crazy. I worry about how we’re gonna end up in 10-20 years tbh

Whole thing makes your brain hurt tbh I try as best as I can to avoid giving it any attention/energy.

The movement that wants to eradicate racism, hence no one sees the colour of your skin, saw a video of a policeman killing a man and decided immediately that race was the motive despite there being nothing at all in the video suggesting this and that it was not just another case of police brutality which is a real issue in America with victims being from all races...That’s an extremely racist thought process.

In fact the stats show whites are disproportionately the victims of police brutality in America. Also love how you can have rampant systemic racism still going as strong as 400 years ago in a country where the president for the last 2 terms was black

The movement also pushes to only support black owned businesses, it’s seriously brain numbing stuff

The fact it’s all so illogical (the movement, the incident that sparked it and the vandalism/looting that’s now followed) and the way mainstream media, social media and politicians have run so strongly with it convinces me there’s a different agenda behind this. There’s definitely a lot of money and power behind this movement, I think it’s being pushed by the opposition to ensure trump doesn’t get voted in at the next elections. The black movement is just being used as a pawn against trump and it’ll all have blow over once elections are done

Last edited:
@GhostOf2Can post some pics of the protests tommorow mate. I can see your passionate about defending the statues from vandalism, no doubt you'll be there.

Looks like theres loads already at hyde park camping out ready for the morning.

Good to see people really backing what they believe in tbh :beer:

Whole thing makes your brain hurt tbh I try as best as I can to avoid giving it any attention/energy.

The movement that wants to eradicate racism, hence no one sees the colour of your skin, saw a video of a policeman killing a man and decided immediately that race was the motive despite there being nothing at all in the video suggesting this and that it was not just another case of police brutality which is a real issue in America with victims being from all races...That’s an extremely racist thought process.

In fact the stats show whites are disproportionately the victims of police brutality in America. Also love how you can have rampant systemic racism still going as strong as 400 years ago in a country where the president for the last 2 terms was black

The movement also pushes to only support black owned businesses, it’s seriously brain numbing stuff

The fact it’s all so illogical (the movement, the incident that sparked it and the vandalism/looting that’s now followed) and the way mainstream media, social media and politicians have run so strongly with it convinces me there’s a different agenda behind this. There’s definitely a lot of money and power behind this movement, I think it’s being pushed by the opposition to ensure trump doesn’t get voted in at the next elections. The black movement is just being used as a pawn against trump and it’ll all have blow over once elections are done
Spot on post

Summed it all up perfectly

@GhostOf2Can post some pics of the protests tommorow mate. I can see your passionate about defending the statues from vandalism, no doubt you'll be there.

If I see anybody in my town vandalising the cenotaph I’d be sure to step in. 100% Srs

U think so?

I’m sad for anybody who has to go through something like that if it’s genuine and they feel like they’ve been trapped in the wrong body all their lives

But does that mean a 45 year old man should be allowed in the girls toilets when your 6 year old daughter is in there because he’s decided he’s a woman today? Does that mean they should be allowed to compete in sports against women from birth despite being born a man and absolutely dominating them due to the physical advantages being a man from birth has given them? Is that fair? Is that right?

These are common sense questions that are logical to ask, yet people will vilify you for asking them. Certain groups will try to do so anyway.

^ and this goes back to the police standing by and watching as BLM protestors vandalise statues and war memorials

Nobody will do anything or question anything for fear of being labelled a racist, a homophobe, anti-trans etc etc

Much easier to disengage your brain and forget any common sense and logic and just go along with the narrative being painted by those who are willing to shout the loudest (BLM, LGBT etc etc), or mainstream media (if it suits. And it usually does as most of them are left leaning)

It’s crazy. I worry about how we’re gonna end up in 10-20 years tbh

Bruh. You’re literally nibbling every bite.

Bruh. You’re literally nibbling every bite.
Bruh we’re having a discussion about how fucked up the world is atm.

That’s what I thought. I aren’t biting at shit. If you don’t wanna be involved don’t be involved

@Harry_ss made a good post on it all

Reactions: mal
Bruh we’re having a discussion about how fucked up the world is atm.

That’s what I thought. I aren’t biting at shit. If you don’t wanna be involved don’t be involved

@Harry_ss made a good post on it all

Bruh. You’re biting like fuck.

Yeah he did tbh.

In USA, 6% of the population commit over 50% of firearm related murders. Black males. As a white person, you are 9 times more likely to be the victim of crime at a black hand than vice versa.

In the UK, you are 25% more likely to be killed in custody if you are white.

To credit BLM as a movement is a step too far, they are a bunch of disparate, uneducated mongs who cannot understand facts and jump on a bandwagon which will help to alleviate their pain at their failure in life i.e. I blame the white man for living in a council flat with a 20st bird, on the dole with 4 kids, smoking rock 4 times a day. It is easier to blame racism rather than look oneself in the mirror and see a failure in every part of life.

At the end of the day, the public are 90% mongoloids and some of the posts on this subject bear this out.

TwoCan's posts on this subject are thought-provoking, hit the nail on the head and I, for one, am delighted with the eloquence and elegance of his words.

Well done mate.
Cheers mate

But nah mate I’m biting like fuck :lol:

I started the thread to get some discussion going on it, posts like Harry’s are what I was looking for, sums up the current state of affairs with BLM and other things like LGBT etc perfectly.

Things like this are being politicised and weaponised and the people in the street doing the protesting don’t even realise it

Once again there’s a lot of low IQ sheep mentality stuff going on

Back