Con's Late 2014/transformation Log (page 21 For Start Pics)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Con, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con

Con Moderator

Day 1 of FT completed.
    Felt very good!
    Once I get 3 weeks under my belt the journal will go up.

Today's nutrition....
    M1: 4 large eggs, 1 scoop whey isolate, 5ml fish oil, 40ml half n half for coffee
    M2: 6 cooked ounces 99% turkey mince, 30g walnut butter
    M3: 6 cooked ounces 99% turkey mince, 30g cashew butter
    During training: 25g CHO via glycofuse, 4.5g creatine, 15g peptopro, 15g whey iso, 15g whey hydro, P.S.
    M4: 6 cooked ounces 99% turkey mince
    M5: 6 cooked ounces 99% turkey mince, 30g cashew butter
    Macros circa... 300p 35c 90f 2160 calories

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014

2. Con

Con Moderator

Sunday morning 195lb
    Tuesday morning 182lb
    Talk about feeling a hell of a lot better!

Some soreness from the first FT day but nothing too bad.

Fatbrah and dee9699 like this.
  3. Con

Con Moderator

FT day 2.
    Deadlifts (used 455lb so not heavy as such but it did the job today) and 1 arm rows went well for back.
    My left elbow was super inflamed from the isolation tricep exercise I did yesterday and it prevented me from pressing.
    So for chest I did 2 flying motions (brought arms in a bit to make it more of a power movement)
    Then for delts I did side laterals and front raises.
    Hack squats, leg extensions, calf raises circuit #1
    Horizontal leg press, seated leg curls, calf raises circuit #2
    It's funny I dread the pump work for legs on day 2 the most!
    It really beats me up for about 30 minutes PWO!

Pleased overall with the workout.
    Plus while training I feel good....the rest of the day I still feel hungry and tired.

Today my calories will have been up at 2700 calories but will drop back to 2200 calories tomorrow as it's a rest day. I upped them today based on my weight falling over the course of the day. If I get too depleted I will struggle to maintain normal function. I don't want my weight going under 180lb again because that's the point of feeling really rough 24/7!

4. Con

Con Moderator

May as well keep updating this until the end of the contest.

Yesterday was a low calorie day.
    Right at 1800ish calories 210p 90f 40 carb.
    Today I did a muscle round day and instinctively increased my calories around the workout.
    I did this because I felt mental weakness coming on and had a feeling if I didn't load some in once home and exhausted I may binge!
    So today ends on 90f 270p 380c 3420 calories which without a doubt will be the highest day this week.
    Tomorrow I will aim for roughly 2500 calories and then sub 2k on both Sat and Sun as they're rest days.

I was expecting to drop to 180ish this morning because I went to bed at 183.6lb but I had a sodium rich meal (stuffed salmon) last night followed by my daughter waking me up by puking 4 hours after going to sleep. I was only down to 182.4lb.
    Obviously no drop expected tonight due the massive carb intake but by Monday I am predicting 180lb which will be right at my contest(s) weights again (keeping in mind I did some pretty hard depletion and water drops to hit 176.25lb).

Energy is still poor but starting to improve!
    I managed 4 hours of hard gym cleaning yesterday with only a 5 minute break to eat.....I couldn't have managed that a week or even 4 weeks ago.

LittleLiam and TinyTim like this.
  5. Con

Con Moderator

Oh funny story.
    Today I was trying out some new exercises for muscle rounds.
    One of them was banded hammer leg press.
    So I attach the heavy grey bands doubling them over.
    Get in and leg press it up for a warm up set......well that was the plan!
    Got it to about 6 inches close to lockout but I couldn't lock the fucker out LMAO!
    One of my members said "well you finally bit of more than you can chew"....I think that is the first time I have ever loaded up a weight that I thought would be a warm up and then fail it.
    So I went down to the greens and put a plate on each side (after repping the greens out for a few) hit 4/4/3 needed to drop to only 1 plate total and got 4/4/3.
    Needless to say doubled up bands make it HARD!
    I will be using them frequently because my legs were shaking so hard on every lockout I just know it will force some growth!

smurphy, RACK, LittleLiam and 3 others like this.
  6. romper stomper

romper stomper Full Member

"well you finally bit of more than you can chew".

and i bet people do not often say that to you !!!! :D

Con likes this.
  7. Con

Con Moderator

Slowly recovering from the norovirus today!
    Fri/Sat/Sun I couldn't get off the couch/out of bed.
    Puking and the shits along with fever.
    Protein intake was probably about 50g per day.
    I managed to get a small amount of calories in from junk (any foods I eat when I have a stomach bug I end up with a long term aversion to. So I rather eat half a slice of pizza and hate the sight of pizza after that compared to chicken or any of my regular foods!).
    Looking very water and pretty messed up honestly but in a few days I should be good again.
    I have managed a 1 mile walk today which wiped me out....back on the couch now lol.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    LittleLiam and Fatbrah like this.
  8. Con

Con Moderator

Ok so it's a very busy up coming weekend for me so I may not have time to update this log with pictures again.

Starting pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Final pictures.
    NO I do not have the TM symbol in here but you can look up "Mid atlantic classic" and "Elite muscle classic" both NC shows 8th and 15th of Nov so these pictures come within the correct time frame.
    Tons more pictures through this log basically I went from 10% to 6% and won two middle weight classes missing overall by one vote at second show.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I enjoyed the contest guys!
    Lets do another real soon!

(CLOSING THIS NOW FOR EASY ACCESS COME JUDGING TIME)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    Starface, TinyTim and Fatbrah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.