• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Dnp - 25 Day Cycle

Apologies all for missing a day. You all probably hoped that your estimations were correct and I'd died already, but I'm still here! You didn't miss much anyway but -

Day 5
400mg ingested

That's it, as of yesterday, the dose has been upped to 400mg.

Not too dramatic of a change yet, obviously the drug hasn't actually peaked in my blood stream yet. A little bit of lethargy. Kinda feel like I cba to do much, there's a hill I have to tackle multiple times throughout my shift at work and everytime I get to the bottom of it I just take a huge sigh. Fuck that hill.

I'm certainly constantly sweaty, but nothing compared to when I took 750mg before. Its quite bearable atm and if people ask me why I'm sweating (which they have), I just blame it on the European heat :innocent:

Strength is kinda in the mid-high range now, whereas before it was obviously in the high. I'd say I'm able to move about 70% of the weight I could before going on cycle.

I'm finding that I'm not really craving too badly until I start a meal, then I can devour the meal and find that I'm absolutely starving still afterwards. It's kinda annoying but I'll get over it.

I did weights & cardio at 3pm today and it was about 30° outside, so the gym probably wasn't too much cooler than that, there aren't any fans but is conveniently placed near the beach with full sized sliding doors that open all the way. However, the guy who worked at the gym came and told me that they operate a towel policy, and that I should be training with a towel. I doubt it's a coincidence that he said that to me for the first time today... Haha. Not something I'm used to with the gyms I usually train at in the UK.

Clen has been cycled off as of today for the next fortnight. Gonna feel kinda nice not having a tremor for 2 hours after dosing haha.

Apart from that all good. Would definitely be lying if I said that I'm not feeling it though...

Be back tomorrow :lift:

I honestly cant see why people put themselves through clen and dnp
Each to their own of course and theres obvs things that I do that people question
But that shit ain't for me
Would rather feel good and be 1% fatter
Good luck with it OP, will defo follow as I'm intrigued by the results you'll get from it

Anyone else wanna know why he walks up and down hills at work? :lol:

Top secret :ninja:

Nah, not really. I do a sort of security job, and on my route to check on one of the lads, he's at the bottom of a giant hill. It's steep as fk and gasses me everytime atm.

I honestly cant see why people put themselves through clen and dnp
Each to their own of course and theres obvs things that I do that people question
But that shit ain't for me
Would rather feel good and be 1% fatter
Good luck with it OP, will defo follow as I'm intrigued by the results you'll get from it
Bein honest tho dnp adds more than 1% to results
Its probs the only way i loose fat :rofl:

Just gonna drop in a mini update.

It's now been 1.5 hours since I took my second 200mg dose of the day. Certainly feeling the heat a lot more now than I was before.

Getting a little breathless just sitting down as well, which some of you may be aware is a sign that my electrolytes are low, so I'll be ensuring that I get more of them in ASAP.

Still alive though fellas... For now

there's a hill I have to tackle multiple times throughout my shift at work and everytime I get to the bottom of it I just take a huge sigh

Not going to lie mate but your job sounds shit . Do you punt moody gear in benidorm​

Back